Anyone who is legally allowed to own a firearm is allowed to buy or sell firearms online. The following information is not intended to be a complete guide to all applicable laws. It is your responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, state, and local laws when purchasing firearms online.
- We must ship firearms to your local dealer with valid FFL.
- We only ship the firearm after we have recieved their license copy that is signed in ink - (faxes are accepted).
- We ship the firearm with a copy of our license to your dealer by US postal, priority mail, Insured and return receipt.
- We do not ship out of the United States of America.
- Long guns may be shipped by ground UPS rather than next day air.
- You must be of legal age, all state (yours) and federal laws apply.
- Guns shipped to and from us are not to have ammunition.
You must be an adult who is able to enter into a contract. Anyone desiring to purchase a firearm must be able to pass a background check (Click here for the ATF web site for more information). There are age limits on the sale of certain items. And certain types of items are illegal in certain places - for example assault weapons cannot be sold in California and certain types of ammunition are illegal in certain states and cities.
The NRA also has put together a terrific NRA guide to state-by-state gun laws. The ATF has compiled information on the various state laws; click here to view the ATF state-by-state gun laws information. Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with the laws of your country, city, and state. We do not tolerate attempted illegal activity here!
You do not have to be a licensed dealer to buy a firearm. If you ARE NOT a licensed dealer (also called an FFL Holder), you will be required by law to have an FFL Holder in your area transfer the firearm to you. Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL holder, including gun shops.