Women characters in video games have ranged the gamut from fighters that were just as strong and powerful as men to princesses in distress who we would spend every last quarter to save. Because any video game character is created, she is as perfect as the developer wants her to be. Therefore, most of the women on this list exhibit more than just beauty. The top exhibit power, strength and equality however retaining a certain sex appeal. Following are the Top 10 Women of Video Games.
10. Rain - Vampire Rain
- Yes, Rain is a vampire, therefore you probably don't want to have a long term relationship with her, however it cannot be denied that Rain is gorgeous, will remain young forever, and can wield a blade with the precision and strength of any men in video games.
9. Zoe - SSX Series
- Zoe of the SSX extreme sports series is a hardcore snow boarder with a punk rocker appeal mixed with the girl next door. Her outrageous repertoire of ticks is equal to most of the guys in the game. This girl cannot be tamed and in experienced hands, her scores, tricks and skills can be phenomenal.
8. Daphne - Dragon Lair
- Daphne of Dragon's Lair is the prototypical heroine princess that the protaginist in the 1983 arcade classic must save. Daphne is a beautiful woman and is perhaps the first gaming goddess.
7. Christie - Dead or Alive
- Christie's skills in Dead or Alive are undeniable and she can throw down with in man that comes across her path. Equally, Christie has a sex appeal about her that rivals many real life models. She is the perfect package, being smart, sexy, and can protect you if necessary.
6. Joanna Dark - Perfect Dark
- Joanna Dark of the Perfect Dark series is a strong and fierce protagonist that cannot be stopped. She has a girl next door sense of sex appeal about her, despite her relatively small chest. On top of all that, she braves the death of her father to complete her nearly impossible mission.
5. Eva - Metal Gear Solid 3
- Eva of Metal Gear Solid does an excellent job at taking the mind of the mission off of the lead protaganist. Her skills and influence throughout the game are essential. Also, she can genuinely handle a motorcycle increasing her overall appeal.
4. Alyx Vance - Half Life
- Alyx Vance may not be the hottest woman, however she certainly is the most real. Alyx's charm throughout the game is her exceptional personality and intelligence. Her character is the entire package and she is very empowering.
3. Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft is the original lead woman protagonist. She emerged before Rain and Joanna Dark and has been a leader of a very profitable franchise. Rightfully, she was portrayed by Angelina Jolie in Laura Croft Tomb Raider the movie.
2. Chun Li â€“ StreetFighter
- Chun Li of Street Fighter is a pioneer for women in skill and fighting equality in video games. Plus Chun Li is incredibly cute. She can kick you butt but then will modestly giggle. Chun Li is an exceptional fighter whose skills in the right hands can dominate any other street fighter.
1. Samus Aran - Metroid
- Samus Aran operates solo and works against incredible odds. Most of us had no idea that we were playing with a woman the first time we were playing with her. Samus still handled every task with ability, precision and strength. Not to mention every Metroid title has been a highly rated game.