Forums / Gun Discussion / 1911 Pistols

6 years 7 weeks ago, 4:40 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
1911 Pistols

What is your opinion on who makes the best 1911 style pistol, because there sure are alot of them out there.

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." — Gen. Omar Bradley
6 years 7 weeks ago, 7:39 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
1911's

nighthawk and wilsons are really nice but they cost about 2 grand. kimbers are really solid and reliable. you can get a kimber for $700-$1000 depending on the model. springfield, colt and S&W also make good 1911's. i have a springfield and have never had any problems. my suggestion... don't buy a mil spec, thats what I did and I had to put alot into it to make it comprable to other models being sold for a couple hundred more than what I bought my mil spec for. Although I love my springer (i wouldn't trade it for any other pistol)... i ended up paying a couple hundred more on it cause I tried to customize it myself, when I should've just bought an already tricked out model. If I were gonna get another 1911, I would probably go with kimber.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 40 weeks ago, 6:19 PM

duet318

duet318's picture

Private First Class
1911 BEST

I just bought a wilson and it is by far the past 1911 I have ever shot.

The one I bought has a 1 piece modeled poly handle with a 10 round clip and it's sick. I've shot lots of SWs and kimber which are great guns.

This is my favorate hands down though. The molded handle feels so good because it's not 3 pieces like other handles.

Draw back is not grip laser if you want to hand it later. But unbelievable gun!!!

6 years 7 weeks ago, 7:51 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
Kimber

I was going to suggest the Kimber myself until Reaper beat me to it. So I agree with him.

Be Kind and Courteous to All That You Meet, But Always Have A Plan to Kill Them -U.S. Marine Corp General-
6 years 7 weeks ago, 8:13 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Doesnt Kimber

Doesnt Kimber make a 1911 that has that "digital" camo pattern? I think I have seen it before, it was really sweet!

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." — Gen. Omar Bradley
6 years 7 weeks ago, 8:27 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
yes they do

yes they do

Be Kind and Courteous to All That You Meet, But Always Have A Plan to Kill Them -U.S. Marine Corp General-
6 years 7 weeks ago, 8:42 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
If I buy one

If I buy one, that is what it will be. VERY nice looking gun! The only setback on 1911's is the mag capacity:(

5 years 39 weeks ago, 9:55 AM

dystubenrauch

dystubenrauch's picture

Colonel
m1911a1

the 1911 i have is a Springfield milspec and it has the 13 round mags the real problem with than those is the mags cost $40.

suport our troops where ever thay are!
6 years 7 weeks ago, 8:52 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
Camo paint

Check the cost of the paint job too. That camo might jack it up abit.

6 years 7 weeks ago, 9:17 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
kimber covert

you guys are talking about the covert. it is the grips that are didi camo. the frame is od green and black. has crimson trace laser grips. nice piece.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
6 years 7 weeks ago, 12:12 PM

Death from Above

Death from Above's picture

Major General
Kimber

Kimbers the way to go.

6 years 7 weeks ago, 12:56 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House

GOT TO AGREE WITH DEATH, i RECENTLY SHOT A kIMBER 1911 .45...........SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 7 weeks ago, 2:25 PM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
Death for the win

I have had nothing but good luck with Kimbers. They eat anything you want to feed them. Good recommendation Death.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
6 years 3 weeks ago, 7:36 AM

gunthus

gunthus's picture

First Lieutenant

The Nighthawk custom 1911's are very very very nice. I was shooting my Glock 23 at the range the other day, when the owner came in and handed me the store's Nighthawk. He told me just watching me shoot a glock with about a 5" spread, he could almost guarantee I could shoot the nighthawk with a 1" spread. I didn't believe him, but wouldn't you know I did it.

The trigger pull is light, and the gun is just heavy enough to keep you steady and smooth through the whole pull. I will never buy any 1911 until I can afford the Nighthawk. Shoot it once, and you'll never want any other.

6 years 3 weeks ago, 10:27 AM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
maybe

I might just get a 1911 just to have one for the collection

6 years 3 weeks ago, 1:07 PM

skeeter51

skeeter51's picture

Major General
Kimber

Kimber all the way!!!!!

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson---------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is a beer in one hand and a gun in the other!
6 years 3 weeks ago, 2:17 PM

Nutty Basterd

Nutty Basterd's picture

Major General
Don't have one yet

I don't have one yet but as everyone has being saying kimber does sound good. I've read some good reviews on their 1911s in magazines, and they have this new cool looking one. It's their SIS 1911. It's supposedly designed for some plain clothes unit in LA. Sprinfield makes one for 675 or so though. It looks more like a GI model.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 10:43 PM

reltor

reltor's picture

Corporal

Right now I would go with a Fusion, shortly followed by a Dan Wesson (which are now made by CZ USA). Fusion's are owned by Bob Serva, (who used to own DW until CZ bought them out for making an a super high quality pistol for a decent price. I shoot USPSA single stack and see all sorts of 1911's and none of them are more reliable, look better, and are as accurate as either of these two brands. Kimbers are horribly overpriced for what you get in build quality, you are paying for all of their glossy ads in the gun mags. Just my 2 cents.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:37 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
one more

then again i've heard thru a couple of gunsmiths and through articles that the Taurus 1911's are great guns. have'nt shot one yet, but for the price i will.

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 8:09 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
You Betcha, Mr. eBEAR

It's the real thing for ussins with smaller wallets.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
6 years 2 weeks ago, 8:25 PM

Anonymous

taurus firearms

they are excellent guns made in Brazil by craftsmen and women that know and appreciate firearms.I have a Rossi rifle/shotgun combo that is made there and imported under the Braztech label(same as Taurus)that is a fantastic firearm.well made,high quality yet affordable!just cause it dont say s&w or glock dont mean it is garbage

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:13 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
AGREED, Mr. GreasyPaws

My wife shoots a Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro. It never has a malfunction, and it is accurate. I would hate to face her in a firefight. She is confident with it, and knows what to do when the stuff hits the fan.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:16 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
Sting!!!

You need to get a picture for your "avatar" my friend...this generic silhouette just will not do for someone of your high standards.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:19 PM

Anonymous

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

post a picture or we start calling you Snake! lol

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:23 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
hey now

This was friendly, why did you got to go insulting him like that?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:38 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Thank You, Sir

But I am afraid I might cause a ciberspace riot with a picture. But I did just think of one that would not nausiate everyone.

how do I get it into the avatar space??

6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:20 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

HOW DO I INSERT AN IMAGE INTO THE AVATAR SPACE???!!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:24 AM

skeeter51

skeeter51's picture

Major General
You have to go to Edit

You have to go to Edit Profile or somewhere around there and there should be a tab or link to take you to the upload form for the avatar image.

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson---------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is a beer in one hand and a gun in the other!
6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:26 AM

skeeter51

skeeter51's picture

Major General
Edit Profile, Account

Edit Profile, Account Settings tab, Upload picture should be there.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:55 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
NO WORKY

IT'S HELL TO BE A COMPUTER ILLITERATE!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 8:00 AM

skeeter51

skeeter51's picture

Major General

Did you find it and it's not working or are you still having a hard time finding it?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 10:31 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
You Are Not--

Going to like my answer....but here goes:

I think the answer is YES to both, but that's because I don't know WTF I am doing!!

I DO APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN, HOWEVER.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 11:03 AM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
LLE

I got this:
Click on your name "LLE" which will appear as you are reading this in the upper part of your screen above the ad for GunsLot gear (right above the hat). If you don't see it, just click on the letters of your name on any of your post like the one above.
Now in blue writing on the left side of your screen some where in th middle, there will be a clickable link. click on "edit your profile"
Now in the Grey band you will see the options "profile" Account Settings" you are going to click on the "account setting" link
You are now going to see a in the middle of the screen, near the bottom a place to mess with your picture. In bold it will say "PICTURE" and there will be a blank space...don't worry about that space. Worry about the button on the right side of this empty slot that says browse...click this
Now this is where it could get tricky. you got to find the picture you want. I am guessing that the picture is in a folder on your "desktop" (the screen with all the icons on it). Once you click on the browse...button, you should click on the "desktop" icon on the window that pops up. Now as if you were on the computers desktop, click on the folder that holds your pictures and find the one you want and double click on it.
YOUR DONE
Now your done with all that crap, scroll down and click on the submit button...wait...and NOW YOU ARE DONE!!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 11:28 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
DAMN--You Are GOOD!!

syn: Worked like a charm....Muchas Gracias

6 years 2 weeks ago, 11:58 AM

Anonymous

LLE

is that a goat your on in your picture?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 12:17 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
LMAO!!

NO!! You funny-assed man....That is a GENUINE mini-horse, and the pic was taken when I was about 5 years old.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:24 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General

I didn't know you could scan cave drawings. Intersting.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:50 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
hey

that horse is extinct now right?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:54 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

That horse is DUST, right now, but his progeny live on, on an island off of Virginia

6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:50 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
VERY, VERY FUNNY

I am old, BUT NOT that old!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:52 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House

ok but i heard your social security number was 1.......not true?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:55 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
How in Hell..........

did you find out!?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 1:59 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
lle

YOU KNOW ME....I NEVER LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD JOKE........SPEAKIN OF JOKES IS SAMD DEAD YET?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:04 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
eBEAR

You are under arrest. Turn in your badge and gun.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:06 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
badges?

badges? i don't need no stinkin badges!!!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:24 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
tiny!!!

I wonder how small these windows can get...

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:38 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
ok

lets see.............hold your breath

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:39 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Ouch

I
tried
but
could
n
o
t
sq
uee
ze
t
h
ru

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:40 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House

YOU CAN STILL FIT YOUR LIL HORSEY!!!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:47 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Just

HOW did you mean that?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:52 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
idk

how did you think i meant that?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:01 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Why

did you answer my question with a question?? I never do that.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:05 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House

ok then, what i meant was the space was getting smaller and i was refering to your horses small stature ( hence calling it a horsey)not once did i say it reminded me of sarah palin...........that would be a jack-ass

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:19 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
eBear

You are under arrest, again. To be technically correct, you would never refer to a female as "jack-ass", since that is a male donkey. Also, though common usage of the term means "a stupid person", she is not stupid. Her political handlers will tell you that she learns her prep packages well. The major problem, however, is when she gets into a subject for which she has had no prep package. I think I said before--she breaks like Captain Queeg on the witness stand. If you have read "The Caine Mutiny", you know what that means: a descent into unfocused verbal diarrhea, reflecting an anxiety triggered disintegration; a pitiful attempt to cover up. We saw this in the recent past, most notably in her interview with Katy Kouric. This reflects her repression of a painful personal characteristic: her lack of depth and breadth of knowledge, and a self delusion that she can BS her way past most of the people most of the time. This is a personality problem, not an intelligence problem, and it is not reflective of someone I want to be a heartbeat from the presidency.
Secondly, and more importantly--You did not laugh at my Joke about answering a question with a question, which I answered with a question!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:31 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
LLE

All good valid points.but i am refering to her lack of brains when she tried to get het then ex brother in law fired from his state trooper job, because of the divorse from her sister. then had her husband whom is or was a member of a hate america group take charge of doing this. All this and did'nt think this would come up in this historic election.hheeeehhhhhawwww ps. i was going to answer with yet another question but had to go to the bathroom.it was quite funny....

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:26 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
eBear

I doubt that it is "lack of brains"--more likely a lack of the ability to use them well, and think clearly. The allegations about pressure to fire her brotherinlaw, if proven, demonstrate what I said above--a repression of her lack of depth and breadth of knowledge, which leads to a megalomaniacal belief that she can get away with almost anything--maybe even as VP, influencing an attempt to obtain independence for Alaska, which I believe is her hubby's cherished hope.
John McCain must have gone temporarily psychotic when he chose her.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:31 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
check this out

yes, i think that they were trying to frankenstein a republican hillery clinton. and put the abnormal brain in again.

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:35 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
YIKES!!

I do not know what you mean.??

6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:39 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
ok

that's just senility creeping in my brotha

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:33 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
No--

It took me a day, but I finally got it. Where do you suppose they got the brain, uh, the brain, uh, the brain?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:17 PM

Anonymous

ok dude!

enough with the Mr.!callin' me mister is kinda like puttin'an elevator in an outhouse,it just don't belong! it is either greasy or greasypaws.or even grease(to explain:i am a mechanic,hence the name)

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:57 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
OK Grease

I get your drift, but just for giggles and grins, could you tell me how in the hell you can put an elevator in an outhouse, even if it doesn't belong there. I think I'd like to try it.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:21 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
Pick one

Or Greaseball, Slickdick, Grease Lightin', tenderpaws, "Thy one and lowly servent", umm, "hey you", or tool bucket...I think that should supply enough to choose from!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:34 PM

Anonymous

tenderpaws my ass!

one and lowly servant?wait till your car breaks down and you get towed into a shop and lo and belod there i am!grab your wallet bitch!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:35 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General

As long as it ain't the ankles

6 years 2 weeks ago, 10:14 PM

jgeneroso3

jgeneroso3's picture

Private First Class
Imperial Defence

Hello! I just joined the group. I am from the Philippines.

Would you guys recommend a 1911 made by Imperial Defence for a beginner whose budget just suits that particular brand?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 10:17 PM

Anonymous

imperial dedefence?

never heard of them.as far as guns i dont know the laws for the phillipines but you have a great manufacturer there known here as Armscor or Squires Bingham check em' out! great guns.i have a 22 rifle and a 12 gauge shotgun from them. if you need the link i can provide it for you.and welcome to gunslot!!!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 10:58 PM

jgeneroso3

jgeneroso3's picture

Private First Class
Imperial Defence

Thanks for the info greasypaws. Yes, please give me the link for Armscor. I have also heard about them but did not think they would be known (and recommended at that) overseas as far as in Eatonville, Washington.

I used to be a service writer in a small auto repair shop in Houston for 5 years.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:52 PM

Anonymous

armscor link

check out their mossberg 500 copy!it has a milled steel receiver.i handled one the other day at my gun shop.nice!here is the link
http://www.armscor.com.ph/home.htm

6 years 2 weeks ago, 9:21 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
wow

grease has got a boyfriend, grease has got a boyfriend...lolol get a room!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:03 PM

Anonymous

Auto Repair

Speaking of Auto repair i can help with minor engine and brake repair all anyone has to do is ask. Put your vote in . and if i get enough votes i will post a topic under "off topic"

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:11 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
one vote

you've got my vote snake, god bless you

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:21 PM

Anonymous

sure thing EBEAR

what do ya need help on Ebear

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:33 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
he needs help with

Your metal stability!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 2:54 PM

Anonymous

who me

???? what are ya talkin about?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:00 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
snake

my wifes Subaru makes a clank clank squeel bonk everytime she backs up and turns in a south by southeast turn...what do you think it could be?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:16 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

Check the ball joints,Rack and pinions. Also Check the Brake Caliper it could be rubing against the rims. Check the rotors for cuts and groves. anything elese?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:19 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
snake

my truck isn't fast enough. any idea on how to make it faster??? maybe you have some top secret info from the dragster engine blue prints you got while sneaking?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:20 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
oh

is all that stuff under the hood?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:26 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

all the stuff is on the front. Jack the car up and check every thing look for wear and tears rips and cuts or warpage.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:31 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
oh ok

thanks allot snake.don't let those other guys get to you.....you're you and im me and we are we..dig it!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 3:22 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
question #2

how do i get my car to to the same shit batmans car does

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:01 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

To Get your car to do the same shit as batmans then go watch the movie and order the parts from Bruce Wayne..lol Hope that reply was cool.

6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:05 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
thanks snake

i would never hadve thought of that..............i love you

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:25 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense

woah there. chill out you two

6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:36 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
sorry

f'n drugs again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:28 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

Ummm.....Dude...youre starting to freak me out dont say shit like that. there are children on this site.....dont say it again ok

6 years 2 weeks ago, 4:34 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
ok

ok snake.........i don't love you....you are 100 % right again!!!!!!!!!!! can i admire you from afar?

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:18 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General

Yeah EBear, What do you think Snake is? Some homo that makes statements about liking boys?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 7:46 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
i saw it

i saw it

6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:24 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
evidently not......i

evidently not......i missread him and im sorry.besides.greasypaws thinks he's a killer

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:26 PM

Anonymous

why

i gotta think that?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 5:28 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
he is

GreaseyLips is a Killer!!! Have you sem that man attack a 12 pack?

6 years 2 weeks ago, 8:15 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
grease

you said that if people took his advise on cars they could be killed.grease.and then we never heard from snake again.nothing worse than a sad sniper!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
6 years 2 weeks ago, 11:09 PM

Anonymous

sad but true!

as a professional mechanic i see all the time where poor advice concerning vehicle repairs have led to vehicle damage that very well could have caused a fatality!not to mention the expense.then there is the other side of the coin,guys like snake try to help by giving advice and in the end give professional mechanics a bad reputation.much the same as good lawyers are lumped with the bad ones and when i see an instance of someone besmirching my trade with poor advice i will speak out every time!snake is a nice enough kid but anyone that calls themselves a professional sniper trained by video games is probably a risk when it comes to vehicle repair advice.maybe not but prove me wrong!

6 years 2 weeks ago, 6:21 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
You Are.......

One sharp greasey-handed mechanic!! VERY WELL SAID, my friend,

6 years 1 week ago, 12:41 AM

afourfoothitter

afourfoothitter's picture

Brigadier General
redneckville, north kakalacliki, United States
kimber

my kimber is great never jams 1/4 groups at 50 yards with mine ad a laser even more bad ass i got a lasermax in mine

its better to burn out than fade away
6 years 3 hours ago, 9:26 PM

KENCOOL2

KENCOOL2's picture

Major
1911pistols

their so many 1911 pistols out there and a lot of good ones like rockriver, kimber ,les baer,wilsoncombat, springfield ,sti.edbrown they are excellent and expensive. their are good less expensive ones like taurus,armscor and even firestorm have a good version of one

5 years 52 weeks ago, 6:33 PM

karndawg01

karndawg01's picture

Captain
springfield

Kimbers are great if can afford one. My carry right now is a Sig GSR revo, and I have had no problems whatsoever. People post about ejection problems, but ive kepted the gun well oiled and ive never had a jam. I just bought a springfield 1911 champion, and haven't shot it yet. If anyone has any input on that it would be greatly appreciated.

5 years 36 weeks ago, 9:52 AM

guarino11207

guarino11207's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

this is my favriot pistol i have a 1911 and it is made bye colt i think colt is a real good one never failed on me yet i have had it for 2 yeas i love it

sean
5 years 36 weeks ago, 9:54 AM

guarino11207

guarino11207's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

the 1911 is my favriot pistol and i own one it is made bye colt i am going to have to say colt on this one i own it for 2 years never had any problem and i love it nice gun sharp looking to

sean
5 years 36 weeks ago, 12:41 PM

ChrisYZFR1

ChrisYZFR1's picture

Lieutenant Colonel
Wilson and Kimber

Wilson and Kimber

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 368 (0 members and 368 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
jay sedler, captmax, tallguy007, runverrich, DanO, nobile157, daisycutter, LLE, teko52, Caber, presslerms
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,655, Comments: 161,097, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity