Forums / Gun Discussion / 1911 shooters

6 years 2 days ago, 12:01 AM

afourfoothitter

afourfoothitter's picture

Brigadier General
redneckville, north kakalacliki, United States
1911 shooters

any body got a 1911 style pistol i like them cuz of the accuracy my kimber shoots 1/2 inch groups a 50 yards and i think thats pretty bad ass

its better to burn out than fade away
6 years 2 days ago, 12:45 AM

fordvg

fordvg's picture

I have had 3 of them. They are great and we I get some money I plan on buying an 1911 or a 2011 in 40 S&W. STI makes the 2011 it uess a double stack magazine. Half an inch at 50 yards, yes that is some great shooting there. I'm better with a rifle than a pistol. You ever heard of USPSA shooting matches?

"WAR IS A RACKET, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the Bankers." Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler USMC Ret. 2 time Medal of Honor winner.
6 years 2 days ago, 1:17 AM

afourfoothitter

afourfoothitter's picture

Brigadier General
redneckville, north kakalacliki, United States
three gun

i always wanted to try three gun shoot but i dont have an rifle right now i sold it

its better to burn out than fade away
6 years 2 days ago, 1:22 AM

fordvg

fordvg's picture

3 Gun is a blast to shoot. When I first started shooting 3-gun I was using a friends rifle to shoot the matches. Later I got my own rifle to shoot the matches with. The pistol matches are a lot of fun to shoot and get better with the pistol. I'm hoping to get back into it again.

"WAR IS A RACKET, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the Bankers." Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler USMC Ret. 2 time Medal of Honor winner.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 543 (1 member and 542 guests)
captmax

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,658, Comments: 161,122, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity