Forums / Introduce Yourself / Question About Guns

8 years 4 weeks ago, 10:57 PM

Gunlawyer

Gunlawyer's picture

Private
Question About Guns

I am a practicing firearms attorney taking any and all legal questions regarding firearms. Please post any quesitnos you may have and I will get to you as soon as possible.

6 years 44 weeks ago, 2:24 PM

lowilli

lowilli's picture

Second Lieutenant
Silencers

What type of silencer would have been used in 1963, when a murder was committed in a small trailer park, no one heard the gunshot. The gun was never found, nor the silencer. The bullet was lodged, with blood on it, in a wall in the trailer, so it was a through and through. The body was never found either. Buried somewhere in the desert, or so the police thought. I am a writer, researching this story, and trying to come up with answers as to how this man killed his wife and why. He is was in prison until his death fairly recently.
Thank you.

6 years 44 weeks ago, 3:44 PM

Anonymous

Silencers

all i can tell you is silencers use multiable partitions to bring down sound and muzzle flash to a minimum. by keeping the baffles moist you can bring the sound down by a lot of decibles. silencers have been changing since WWII so i think the silencer might have been cheaply made. there are different styles of silencers short ones long ones for pistols it might have been a M1911A1 with a sound suppressor. a little more info on the weapon and the murder will help.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1128 (1 member and 1127 guests)
LLE

Users Active within the last 24 hours
LLE, DEMO, captmax, tallguy007, jf.chandler sr., Pa Pa Tom, teko52, jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,761, Comments: 162,537, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity