Forums / Political & Legal / protect your rights

7 years 3 weeks ago, 10:32 PM

azarmory

azarmory's picture

Brigadier General
protect your rights

dont let the anti-gunners win, if the proposed 1022 bill is passed it will only be just the begining of our rights being stripped away. let capital hill know that more gun control is not the answer. check out gun owners of america they need our support!!!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck
6 years 4 weeks ago, 8:13 PM

heavy

heavy's picture

Brigadier General

azarmory wrote:
dont let the anti-gunners win, if the proposed 1022 bill is passed it will only be just the begining of our rights being stripped away. let capital hill know that more gun control is not the answer. check out gun owners of america they need our support!!!

rick greene
6 years 4 weeks ago, 8:24 PM

heavy

heavy's picture

Brigadier General
PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS

TELL DEMOCRATS WATCH WHAT THEY SAY! VOTERS WILL VOTE, AND AS A CANIDATE YOU MIGHT BE WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINE. AMERICANS WILL BEAR FIREARMS THATS WHY WE LIVE HERE.JUST LIKE THEY TRIED TO TAKE AWAY ALCHOL IN THE 30S PEOPLE GOT THEIR BOOZE ANYWAY. POLITICANS SHOULD NOT TRY TO GATHER VOTES THIS WAY.

rick greene
6 years 4 weeks ago, 8:38 PM

sarge225

sarge225's picture

Colonel

there will always be guns. if your right to purchase them is taken away, which i dont belive will happen, the criminals (people with no reguard for the law) will still have guns. the question is will you? i know i will, i dont give a damn what the politicans do!

6 years 4 weeks ago, 10:26 AM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General
word

True True, I know I am a law abiding citizen. But the minute they say that I cant have guns...there goes my perfect "no felony" record

Be Kind and Courteous to All That You Meet, But Always Have A Plan to Kill Them -U.S. Marine Corp General-
5 years 23 weeks ago, 5:03 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
sytasyn

I know this is dated, but I'm catching up on older stuff. it's not a felony until they charge you. If they do, it's probably because you used the gun and by then, who cares.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1007 (1 member and 1006 guests)
runverrich

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,795, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity