Forums / Political & Legal / 2011 W-2 Tax Forms "YOUR GIFT FROM OBAMA, PELOSI & REED"

4 years 1 week ago, 8:01 AM

1911's picture

Colonel

2011 W-2 Tax Forms and Obamacare

If this doesn't get to you, then check your pulse. You may be a flatline...

Should you want to verify this, go to http://www.thomas.gov/, enter "HR 3590"
in the search box and look for "CRS Summaries." This is what you'll find.

Title IX Revenue Provisions—Subtitle A: Revenue Offset
"(Sec. 9002) Requires employers to include in the W-2 form of each employee
the aggregate cost of applicable employer-sponsored group health coverage
that is excludable from the employee's gross income (excluding the value of
contributions to flexible spending arrangements)."

Starting in 2011—next year—the W-2 tax form sent by your employer will be
increased to show the value of whatever health insurance you are provided.
It doesn't matter if you're retired. Your gross income WILL go up by the amount
of insurance your employer paid for. So you’ll be required to pay taxes on a larger
sum of money that you actually received. Take the tax form you just finished for
2009 and see what $15,000.00 or $20,000.00 additional gross income does to
your tax debt. That's what you'll pay next year. For many it puts you into a
much higher bracket. This is how the government is going to buy insurance for
fifteen (15) percent that don't have insurance and it's only part of the tax increases,
but it's not really a "tax increase" as such, it a redefinition of your taxable income.

Also, go to Kiplinger's and read about the thirteen (13) tax changes for 2010 that
could affect you.

Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every
single person in your address book. People have the right to know the truth because
an election is coming in November. So vote intelligently, based on your values.
But also adjust your tax withholding, or increase your savings, so that you aren't
surprised and put in a jam when your federal income taxes are due on April 15, 2012.

Fight organized crime! Re-elect no one.

" Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself. "
4 years 1 week ago, 8:01 AM

koolhand

koolhand's picture

Second Lieutenant
seems like

the poor always gonna be fucked over by the rich. just the way it is. its almost like the american way of life..

4 years 1 week ago, 8:16 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Not with the Liberals

in charge, the middle class is gonna take it in the ass so that the welfare rat's can have their health insurance. Lets not force anyone to get a job and become a productive citizen, instead we will take from the hard workers and give to the deadbeats.....Sickening!

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
4 years 1 week ago, 9:17 AM

aimstr8

aimstr8's picture

Lieutenant Colonel
kind of remember

reading something about the health care bill. seem to remember reading the health care bill will affect those who have a yearly income of $225k plus. has anyone else heard about that or am i dreaming??? feel free to correct me if i'm off....

It's been a long hard road. but I'm still truckin!!
4 years 1 week ago, 9:31 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
aimstr8, yes that

is what they were saying to keep people occupied while they were tinkering with the tax code, do you really think that there are enough people in America that make $225K plus to pay for all of this?

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
4 years 1 week ago, 9:44 AM

aimstr8

aimstr8's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

Affordable Coverage Choices for All Americans - Part I: Premium Tax Credits and Cost-sharing Reductions - Subpart A: Premium Tax Credits and Cost-sharing Reductions - (Sec. 1401, as modified by section 10105) Amends the Internal Revenue Code to allow individual taxpayers whose household income equals or exceeds 100%, but does not exceed 400%, of the federal poverty line (as determined in the Social Security Act [SSA]) a refundable tax credit for a percentage of the cost of premiums for coverage under a qualified health plan. Sets forth formulae and rules for the calculation of credit amounts based upon taxpayer household income as a percentage of the poverty line.

what is the federal poverty line??? i don't make close to $225k yearly. so do i get a tax break or what????

It's been a long hard road. but I'm still truckin!!
4 years 5 days ago, 11:13 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Healthcare

Whatever happened to helping people? None if any of this seems to help anyone at all!

I am annoyed more every day by the way MY COUNTRY is changing for the worst each year.

Best Regards TL “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ---Aristotle Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 905 (3 members and 902 guests)
Caber, presslerms, daisycutter

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,642, Comments: 160,894, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity