Forums / Gun Discussion / Bought a FN F2000

2 years 30 weeks ago, 2:50 AM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General
Bought a FN F2000

I had a impusle purchase this week. I bought a FN F2000 556. I paid $1500. The gun came with a storm 3100 molded case, two triggers, tactical sling and 4 30 round ar mags.
Did I get a good deal? Just wondering.....Review to come.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
2 years 30 weeks ago, 6:39 AM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
Deal or no Deal

Hell yes it is a deal... HA!

You picked up a rifle that should cost around $2000.00 give or take, new.

If the rifle has not been shot to hell it is well worth the $1500.00 with the extra's that came with it.

If it came with the Optic on the top rail you got an excellent deal that no one should ever question.

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
2 years 30 weeks ago, 3:12 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General
Good to hear

The rifle came with the 1.6x scope. It was out for a few months at $3000. I was thinking too high, even with the extras. It went down to $2700 in january, then $2000 in March. I walked in Friday at $1500 and had to try it. The sold it as "used never fired". Cant wait to shoot it this weekend.
They say it has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and a 2year from the gunshp.
I hope the accuracy is all the company claims.........review coming friday

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
2 years 30 weeks ago, 7:55 AM

MattyTheJet

MattyTheJet's picture

Lieutenant General

Why do I NEVER find deals like this?

2 years 30 weeks ago, 12:21 PM

Eric1911

Eric1911's picture

Major
FN deal

sounds like you got a great deal as long as the gun is in good condition all those extras the guy must have really wanted to get rid of the thing

2 years 30 weeks ago, 3:15 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General

The guy who sold it has another FS2000 without the scope. He just needed some money or so I told. Never trust salesmen.

2 years 29 weeks ago, 11:02 PM

moedizzl3

moedizzl3's picture

Colonel
sight picture

can you post a picture of the sight picture ive never seen one of these and it looks like it has some sights

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission. ~John F. Kennedy~
2 years 29 weeks ago, 5:55 AM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
DEMO

You definitely got a deal for sure.

Here I was thinking that picking up a CZ P01 with maybe 300 rounds through it for $275.00 was the best deal I've seen in a while. LOL

you sir have pissed on my parade !

HA!

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
2 years 29 weeks ago, 12:36 PM

Gunholder.1234

Gunholder.1234's picture

Private First Class

Id say more mags and an iron sight would of been worth the deal.

2 years 29 weeks ago, 7:30 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
yes

You scored! Waiting for your range report.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
2 years 29 weeks ago, 7:57 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
Demo

Can you elaborate on the two triggers?

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
2 years 29 weeks ago, 10:05 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General

The match trigger is 3.5 pounds. Hair pin trigger. Have not shot the standard trigger yet,

2 years 28 weeks ago, 7:35 PM

J3T3RArmy

J3T3RArmy's picture

Colonel

I've become so accustom to my AR15 that there's no way I could get use to reloading under my arm. The AR15 is perfect because my hand is already on the the magazine and the release button is right under my right thumb. (I'm a Southpaw)

2 years 28 weeks ago, 9:49 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
A "lefty" check

Welcome aboard bro, how is your weapon set up? I have no experience with left handed AR's but it seems to me that if you moved the mag release to the other side of the weapon, it's still nowhere near your thumb, please elaborate. (In edit), are you speaking of the 'safety/select fire lever? That would make sense.

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
2 years 28 weeks ago, 10:06 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General
Reloading is easier

Reloading is easier. But I would still stick with an AR. I am really impressed with the FN but nothing beats a good AR

2 years 28 weeks ago, 9:18 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security

J3T3RArmy.. take a look at what he's done here.. None of the "full auto" posting.. A serious response and comment..

EXACTLY what was asked for.. a chance to comment, and be part of our crew here.. Theres no way to know what the etiquette is unless someone either asks or is advised, fact is i advised him cause he made an effort to stop by and comment every day..

Think we all saw the same 15-20 comments in a row.. i sent him a short pm on "etiquette" and this is what we got back.. J3 is making an effort to be one of us (your standards are WAY to low bud) ha ha.. Can we maybe welcome him aboard.. yep im asking for an "amen".. "check" or "welcome"

Let me start it off.. welcome aboard J3.. what ya want to be called?

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.
2 years 28 weeks ago, 8:16 AM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General

Hi-Point man, that he has going for him!! LOL !

iyaoyas
2 years 28 weeks ago, 9:08 AM

Saint J.M. Browning

Saint J.M. Browning's picture

General
Amen

Welcome Jeter.

"I don't think Hank done it this way" - Waylon
2 years 28 weeks ago, 10:03 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Amen Greg

Ask and you shall receive, statements were a bit odd but what the hell......

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
2 years 28 weeks ago, 10:31 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security
Hamp..

got me laughing.. Yep with you, but nice to have a real comment as opposed to the obvious.. I will say if you don't know, you don't know, (talking about earlier stuff) and smart enough to follow guidance.. will see..

Hows Steve doing.. They have a time line for the surgery or what.. his spirits holding up ok?.. His wife still on the MIA list?..

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 582 (0 members and 582 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
nobile157, tallguy007, captmax, daisycutter, LLE, presslerms, jpdental, Caber, jay sedler, DEMO, Reaper308
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,659, Comments: 161,125, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity