Forums / Political & Legal / Check this out!!! President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

2 years 45 weeks ago, 9:25 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU%3e

I wont embed this video on the site because frankly it stinks by any standards....

Let a white many, president or hopeful run a political add like this and there would be riots in the streets. How freaking ignorant can it can...

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
2 years 45 weeks ago, 10:31 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security

Hate the whole racial subject.. Said before and state now, that while i didn't vote for the man, and i believe he's as under qualified for the job as Jimmy Carter, I think it was Americas shining hour on the world stage..Were NOT a prejudiced Nation.. Hate to bring up the subject, but what would the response be if white people for Newt was announced..

On a half assed related subject i saw the Oly North war stories on the Tuskegee airman again.. We were wondering how much Hollywood would hype this.. Turns out that they really did have quite a bit of prejudice..This is a must watch, and i have a feeling that those old airman would not all vote for O.

in edit: the subject was supposed to be what your looking at.. alas (hmm) the on screen recent activity will not show the edit, which makes me look WAY stupid.. i do NOT need any help with that..

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.
2 years 45 weeks ago, 11:55 AM

Saint J.M. Browning

Saint J.M. Browning's picture

General
WOW

What a piece of work!

"I don't think Hank done it this way" - Waylon
2 years 45 weeks ago, 1:32 PM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
P.O.S.

BYE BYE TO HIM........................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 690 (1 member and 689 guests)
teko52

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,690, Comments: 161,634, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity