Forums / Political & Legal / Check this out!!! President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

3 years 15 weeks ago, 10:25 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU%3e

I wont embed this video on the site because frankly it stinks by any standards....

Let a white many, president or hopeful run a political add like this and there would be riots in the streets. How freaking ignorant can it can...

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
3 years 15 weeks ago, 11:31 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security

Hate the whole racial subject.. Said before and state now, that while i didn't vote for the man, and i believe he's as under qualified for the job as Jimmy Carter, I think it was Americas shining hour on the world stage..Were NOT a prejudiced Nation.. Hate to bring up the subject, but what would the response be if white people for Newt was announced..

On a half assed related subject i saw the Oly North war stories on the Tuskegee airman again.. We were wondering how much Hollywood would hype this.. Turns out that they really did have quite a bit of prejudice..This is a must watch, and i have a feeling that those old airman would not all vote for O.

in edit: the subject was supposed to be what your looking at.. alas (hmm) the on screen recent activity will not show the edit, which makes me look WAY stupid.. i do NOT need any help with that..

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.
3 years 15 weeks ago, 12:55 PM

Saint J.M. Browning

Saint J.M. Browning's picture

General
WOW

What a piece of work!

"I don't think Hank done it this way" - Waylon
3 years 15 weeks ago, 2:32 PM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
P.O.S.

BYE BYE TO HIM........................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 691 (2 members and 689 guests)
captmax, jf.chandler sr.

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, jf.chandler sr., presslerms, tallguy007, LLE, Pa Pa Tom, DEMO, jusuni, jpdental, teko52
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,762, Comments: 162,543, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity