Forums / Political & Legal / CNN Leaks an 10/4/13 airtime Interview with Bibi Netanyahu [who finally grew a BIG PAIR]

1 year 3 weeks ago, 10:29 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

This appears to be proof (if the leak is true) that big Bibbi has told Obama [nicely] to go do an unnatural sex act:

Bibbi Quote/ "If Iran crosses the red line, we (Israel) will not hesitate to attack"\Unquote

I would hate for this to happen, but on the other hand, SOMEONE has had to face down the Persian Pretenders, whose delusions of grandeur include becoming the nuclear spearhead of global jihad.

It is doubly ironic that the smallest country in the middle east will stop the pussyfooting and declare what the incompetent UN and the effete, chaotic Obama administration will not declare.

HOOAH Netanyahu!! HOOAH Israel!!

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 2 weeks ago, 6:05 AM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Israel

I have always maintained that if we took the gloves off the Israelis, they would have cleaned up many of the problems over there.

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods
1 year 2 weeks ago, 9:14 AM

jay sedler

jay sedler's picture

Lieutenant General
israel

israel has a very real treat of being attacked by iran,they accept it and they recognize it. since they have a dog in the fight they are willing to undertake certain measures that american powers would not be willing to undertake at this point,after all they are halfway around the world from us in the U.S.
a friend of a friend lives in israel.she has no worries she says Netanyahu wont put up with any bullshit.and israel (including non semite citizens are quite united in the idea of allowing a certain amount of leeway ,but not allowing anyone to cross their nations "red line".

CRY HAVOC and let slip the dogs of war!
1 year 2 weeks ago, 4:07 PM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Israelies

I would bet that when they announce that a red line has been drawn, they would keep their promise.

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 469 (3 members and 466 guests)
jay sedler, tallguy007, runverrich

Users Active within the last 24 hours
jay sedler, tallguy007, runverrich, DanO, captmax, nobile157, daisycutter, LLE, teko52, Caber, presslerms
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,655, Comments: 161,097, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity