Forums / Gun Discussion / Daisy model 2202

5 years 51 weeks ago, 7:24 PM

copenhagen

copenhagen's picture

First Lieutenant
Daisy model 2202

I was looking through storage the other day and run across a Daisy Model 2202 (22LR). I purchased years ago the problem is it's missing the magazine. the gunn is out of production and parts are not being made for it any longer. I as wanting to know if anyone may have any advice on getting one. I am trying to fix it up right to give to my 10 year old to shoot next hunting season. I have searched every site I could think of and have had little to no luck.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=122427415
(link to picture of gun)

http://ammoclip.com/D/daisy.htm
link to a picture of the magazine I am looking for. its the second one

5 years 51 weeks ago, 10:47 PM

Eturnit3

Eturnit3's picture

Lieutenant General

I think with that particular rifle you will probably end up looking for a whole other gun maybe with a spare magazine... Then at least you could resell the other rifle... is yours the type with a rotary clip type magazine?
either way good luck and welcome to gunslot.

The time is coming when those who kill you will think they are offering service to God. Jesus - (John 16.2) A penny saved is a government oversight.
5 years 13 weeks ago, 1:58 AM

rsc22766

rsc22766's picture

Private
daisy 2202

if you have not found what you are looking for would you be willing to sell?
if so please let me know.
rsc22677@yahoo.com
thaks

5 years 13 weeks ago, 9:59 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
I had one of those

mine had the all black synthetic stock. My first gun. Man, what a piece of crap. Receiver wobbled in the stock and the rear sight fell off, ten round rotary mag didn't feed consistently, but I thought I was Carlos frickin' Hathcock with that thing.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 889 (1 member and 888 guests)
DanH

Users Active within the last 24 hours
DanH, jf.chandler sr., captmax, tallguy007, daisycutter, Pa Pa Tom, DanO, LLE, teko52, BushBoy, nobile157
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,748, Comments: 162,459, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity