Forums / Gun Discussion / Daisy model 2202

5 years 25 weeks ago, 7:24 PM

copenhagen

copenhagen's picture

First Lieutenant
Daisy model 2202

I was looking through storage the other day and run across a Daisy Model 2202 (22LR). I purchased years ago the problem is it's missing the magazine. the gunn is out of production and parts are not being made for it any longer. I as wanting to know if anyone may have any advice on getting one. I am trying to fix it up right to give to my 10 year old to shoot next hunting season. I have searched every site I could think of and have had little to no luck.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=122427415
(link to picture of gun)

http://ammoclip.com/D/daisy.htm
link to a picture of the magazine I am looking for. its the second one

5 years 25 weeks ago, 10:47 PM

Eturnit3

Eturnit3's picture

Lieutenant General

I think with that particular rifle you will probably end up looking for a whole other gun maybe with a spare magazine... Then at least you could resell the other rifle... is yours the type with a rotary clip type magazine?
either way good luck and welcome to gunslot.

The time is coming when those who kill you will think they are offering service to God. Jesus - (John 16.2) A penny saved is a government oversight.
4 years 39 weeks ago, 1:58 AM

rsc22766

rsc22766's picture

Private
daisy 2202

if you have not found what you are looking for would you be willing to sell?
if so please let me know.
rsc22677@yahoo.com
thaks

4 years 39 weeks ago, 9:59 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
I had one of those

mine had the all black synthetic stock. My first gun. Man, what a piece of crap. Receiver wobbled in the stock and the rear sight fell off, ten round rotary mag didn't feed consistently, but I thought I was Carlos frickin' Hathcock with that thing.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 932 (2 members and 930 guests)
nobile157, captmax

Users Active within the last 24 hours
nobile157, captmax, daisycutter, tallguy007, LLE, teko52, DanO, Caber, presslerms
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,093, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity