Forums / Off Topic / Debunking the 9/11 Bomb Theory

3 years 33 weeks ago, 7:45 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury

check this out http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/debunking-9-11-bomb-theories.html

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
3 years 33 weeks ago, 8:55 AM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

TLT the link

that post was getting a bit long so i started new,a good conversation needs some space,i do try and see all sides of an issue,i play the devils advocate to sometimes just for discussion purposes,i like a good discussion,i have blisters on the two fingers i use to type.So gimme your thoughts after you watch the video,thanks.

3 years 33 weeks ago, 1:29 PM

jay sedler

jay sedler's picture

Lieutenant General

good link lucky.that pretty much sums up my thoughts on the whole subject.thanks.

CRY HAVOC and let slip the dogs of war!
3 years 33 weeks ago, 8:35 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
OK

Still no answer about WTC 7 after 10 years. A gust of wind must have blew it over... They say jump, we say how high

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
3 years 33 weeks ago, 9:10 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
WTC 7

There should be charges of Obstruction where valid at the least for those who got in the way of a complete investigation of the downing of the building called WTC 7. There is not anything left to use in an investigation and there was a hap hazard pseudo attempt which leaves too much room for question.

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
3 years 33 weeks ago, 3:23 AM

jay sedler

jay sedler's picture

Lieutenant General
reaper308

do you belive there was another reason besides planes to bring the towers down?you mentioned WT7,im not so into lingo, so i dont understand what that means,please educate me.

3 years 33 weeks ago, 7:23 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
Jay

The World Trade Center was more than the 2 towers that were destroyed. There was a network of buildings surrounding the 2 towers. In fact I believe building #4 was also damaged during the attack. WTC building #7 collapsed during 9/11 with no apparent catalyst. People ask how the building could have collapsed with out a catalyst (newtons first law of motion). As was stated, the investigation of the collapse has become convoluted due to negligence and secrecy, this of course fuels the conspiracy fire. It is easier for some people to believe in conspiracies than to realize government is about as inefficient as anything ever created.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
3 years 33 weeks ago, 7:46 AM

jay sedler

jay sedler's picture

Lieutenant General
clintlebo

if i understand you correctly,you are not a conspiracy theory type person?hard for our gov to do anything right,let alone destroy buildings like that without anyone knowing somthing is going on....am i right?dont get me wrong,we are capable of great tactical feats,just dont get why we would hurt our own,or how we could get away with that kind of thing without somone noiticing tons of explosives........just sayin.....

3 years 33 weeks ago, 7:50 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
Jay

In the big picture, my opinion is moot. I was trying to explain the situation and why there is debate still taking place over the incident.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
3 years 33 weeks ago, 9:19 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
jay

I still don't know what I believe because I haven't read the facts. I like to weigh both sides of an argument before I come to a conclusion of my own. Unfortunately in this case, I can't do that because on one side, facts are obviously being with held. I harbor a lot in distrust inside for a system that censors information and decided what info we are worthy of knowing. I realize there must be some classified intel for the security of our nation, but I believe we are becoming more and more of a controlled brainwashed sheeple state. I don't buy into lots of the conspiracy theories, but I do like the out of box thinking that they promote. In the WTC case, my point was... If everything happened as the commission reported, why are facts being with held, why was no investigation of WTC7 ever published (if there was, I havent seen it), why was evidence destroyed etc... I just think that we as a people should be looked upon with enough respect to receive the truth, no matter what it is. I don't think that will ever happen.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
3 years 33 weeks ago, 1:27 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

WTC#7

if you nose around the link i posted above they do get into WTC#7,seems there's video of Elvis leaving the building right before it collapsed.

3 years 33 weeks ago, 1:57 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
LBC

I looked around... didn't see anything. It seems they keep suggesting that something conclusive will come out further down the road and just brush it off. If I am missing something, let me know. They definitely would have gotten Elvis and Hoffa out before it went down. They have since been moved to the underground base below Denver airport for dehumanization, reproductive sterilization, and marshal law enforcement training. I think the greys are humans from the future and their UFOs are really time machines. Screw the phone booth, I'll take the Delorean! I NEED THE TRUTH DAMN IT!

3 years 33 weeks ago, 2:01 PM

Vaquero

Vaquero's picture

General of the Army
Denver airport

Barnum and Bailey International.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
3 years 33 weeks ago, 2:03 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
damn

now you guys are making me want to get in my bunker!

3 years 33 weeks ago, 2:52 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

damn funny reap

here, calm the fuck down,hehe. http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 799 (2 members and 797 guests)
daisycutter, LLE

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,690, Comments: 161,637, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity