Forums / Gun Discussion / Does anyone know of a semi automatic .338 Lapua rifle

5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:18 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Ryo and little brother are making study of the Lapua chamber rifle and it seem like all but one we find are bolt action. If anyone know about any semi automatic versions of rifle chamber for the .338 Lapua would you please list them here and maybe url link where can be found too would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Your friends,

LittleDragon and Little Brother

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:44 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
semi auto .338 Lapua

LittleDragon,
I have to do a little research, but I think I remember seeing one. I will get back to you. Also, there is a guy in central Washington that specializes in making custom Lapua rifles. I will call him and see if he knows anything. I think he is bolt action, but I will check.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:45 AM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

OK

5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:55 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General

Oh, sure, go to samD's pictures and look for a rifle. How many pages of pictures do you have now?!! I will find a job in this depressed economy before I wade through your pictures!!!lol

Thanks man, I will check it out.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:47 AM

samD

samD's picture

President

Here is their website:

http://www.vigilancerifles.com/

samD

5 years 8 weeks ago, 9:48 AM

Eturnit3

Eturnit3's picture

Lieutenant General
also ch3ck surgeon

think they got some pretty badass shit

The time is coming when those who kill you will think they are offering service to God. Jesus - (John 16.2) A penny saved is a government oversight.
5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:00 AM

samD

samD's picture

President

If you will notice my points are going down. I am removing my vids and pictures in light of my resigning as president and Mod. Reaper has defended the liberal rat bastard 5in1oil and he will be taking over as ruler supreme. I am going to start my own sight. I won't be leaving here, just not as visible. I havr too many Good friends here!

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:04 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
samD

I actually saw the pictures on the recent activity part of the forum thingamajig.

clint

5 years 8 weeks ago, 4:25 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

thank you all very much. have make copy of both picture samD san. lapua semi automatic very hard to find. still looking for one with pistol grip too. clint chan if can find one of these, ryo be very grateful.

your friend,

LittleDragon
PS site still very slow.

5 years 8 weeks ago, 4:36 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
LD

Cobb .338
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxChTXftJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mukh2y-HHP8

Bushmaster's BA338
http://www.tactical-life.com/online/exclusives/bushmasters-new-ba338-psr...

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/products/bushmaster-ba338/

Bushmaster may have bought Cobb Mfg. out...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1887988/posts

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 8 weeks ago, 5:00 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

you are such good friend! ryo not know what do without you! is why call chan instead of san cause it mean we closer and less formal. ryo look up to you and respect you very much. you are so helpful. this go true also for number of other good friend ryo have make here at gunslot. victor chan, charley chan, uglymech chan, clint chan, greasypaws san, samD san, stephanie chan that is victor chan wife you know, Eturnit3 san, mark3030 chan, catfish88 san, snake kun, ivantank san, hug e bear chan, nitris san, runawaygun762 who have been very helpful to ryo lately. he know lot about how pistol work that ryo is learning, everybody mostly here have been very kind to ryo and often little brother with he visit. there are so many to name cannot name them all, but if left someone out please not be upset, ryo is grateful to all.

your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 5:07 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

this is beautiful weapon! it perfect. ryo want one when ready to shoot bigger caliber rifle. it work of art. is relatively small it look like from picture. ryo like small and light weight when it come to rifle. ryo is small boy too neh d:-)

arigato goziemasu!

your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 5:14 PM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

General
ba338..littledragon

i agree with you, small and light weight, and packs a punch

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable
5 years 8 weeks ago, 6:33 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

you are so helpful and also when ryo post on your threads you alway treat ryo with respect and ryo appreciate this so very much! you most very excellent friend and person. btw, are you marry and if so have children too ka

your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 6:47 PM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

General
yes am married.

35 years to same girl...my two boys are now out of the house..that is why i can have guns in my home..

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable
5 years 8 weeks ago, 6:58 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

ivantank san,

so you have two son like my pops neh. is very good. little brother and self are just one year apart. you very lucky man to be marry to same woman for so long too!

that bushmaster ba338 is a bullpup too ryo notice. this is good idea for rifle chamber with lapua round. can have regular size barrel and still save on overall length and weight of weapon neh. this is company that finally figure out right way to do semi automatic lapua neh. and design look good and bet it shoot very very well too. has huge muzzle brake that might also serve as flash hider too. bet it comfortable rifle to shoot. ryo would like very much to shoot this weapon one day soon.

your friend,

LittleDragon

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1134 (0 members and 1134 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,802, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity