i need help tearing down my pistol i just bought it is a daewoo dp51 is the a site that show you a picture of this process
On this site there is a page with that gun. Check it, as I believe there is a pretty good video of it being torn down.
1) remove the magazine by pressing the magazine release button
2) check the chamber for remaining cartridge
3) retract the slide until the notch on the left side of the slide will be aligned with the front of the slide stop lever
4) push the slide stop pin from the right side, then pull and withdraw the slide stop completely toward the left
5) ease the slide and barrel assembly forward and out of the frame
6) remove the return spring and barrel from the slide