Forums / Introduce Yourself / ...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:06 PM

.nick

.nick's picture

Rank:
Corporal
Points:
4
Join Date:
Aug 2009
...

ha ha pwned

4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:15 PM

Shakleford

Shakleford's picture

Rank:
General
Points:
2439
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
.nick

Go sell it somewhere else pal! Start by learning to spell, before you try to start shit! Kiss My Glock, and have a good day sheep boy!

"Two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red the white the blue.The other ones got a rattlesnake with a simple statement made, Don’t Tread On Me is what it says"
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:28 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

ryo is 16 sai, and is native texan, but am 3/4 Nihongi, (Japanese) by heretage. if you can keep the Obama politic to yourself you will be very welcome here. if you will keep an open mind, you can learn a lot perhaps you do not know about weaponry. ryo specialty is bullpup style rifles, but am also learning much here about pistols and have received two pistols and 3 rifles since first came to join the forum here. you are 18 sai you say, so that put you closer in age to ryo. ryo is handicap person so please forgive way of speaking and writing. not have trouble reading, but have some difficulty in communicating back. often mix nihongo words, (Japanese) with English words, but ryo's friends here are very understanding and many of them have welcome learning little bit Nihongo from ryo. also have little bit trouble with personal pronouns so often refer to self by own first name. please, this is not a site for liberal ideas, even though we will listen even if we disagree. however if you want to really learn something about weaponry, this is the right place to do it. and we are not all gangsters or monsters or criminals because we own guns. give us a chance and we will give you a chance. ryo is the honorary Range Master of Gunslot. so part of ryo job is to welcome newcomers. you will be welcome here, if you willing to do what it takes to fit in neh. nobody want to change your politic, but then we don't want you to try and change ours either. btw, ryo have no interest in politic at all, but have learn much since have been member here.

Your new friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:33 PM

Shakleford

Shakleford's picture

Rank:
General
Points:
2439
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
Not Understanding

If you believe that weapons are bad, then why would you want to learn about them?

"Two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red the white the blue.The other ones got a rattlesnake with a simple statement made, Don’t Tread On Me is what it says"
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:33 PM

smithw45

smithw45's picture

Rank:
Brigadier General
Points:
316
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Location:
michigan, United States

confiscation of weapons talk here isn’t going to get you anywhere!

we've got you surrounded.... ... Smith... Wesson and me...
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:38 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

young man who think he hate guns, yet seem to have fascination that will not go away, so it seem logical he would come to our forum to maybe learn a little. let's try to be understanding. it's an important thing he wants if it true he wants to learn about weaponry, then let's all be patient and give him chance. maybe he will get the idea that he should keep politic to himself, much as ryo do, but it different with ryo because ryo just not understand politic except enough to know ryo is good conservative boi. maybe it understandable since he say he is black, btw, that the conservative term, not african american as liberal would say neh. let give him chance. there are many people here he could learn from and learning is a sacred thing neh.

Your friend alway,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:43 PM

Shakleford

Shakleford's picture

Rank:
General
Points:
2439
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
No Problem LD

Give him a chance, but someone that supports taking my right to defend me and my family gets my bad side!

"Two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red the white the blue.The other ones got a rattlesnake with a simple statement made, Don’t Tread On Me is what it says"
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:48 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

however, the young man did say he come here to learn. if this is true then maybe he will learn that taking honest people's weapons from them is not such a good idea neh, demo (word mean but or however) let him learn about firearms and the proper safety procedures for these and how to care for and understand how rifles and other weapons work and then maybe, just maybe he rethink his position. not want to force him, because this is not how to help someone to learn who really want to learn neh.

Your friend and fellow texan,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:48 PM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

Rank:
General
Points:
3383
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
lancaster, south carolina, United States
yo my bro..wat up

.nick wrote:
hi im nick and im black aged 18 and i support obama and i support his idea of confiscation of wepons, wepons are bad and should have no use at your home.

however im interested in wepons so i have signed up

we b donw wit dat homes

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:52 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

dozo, write back soon.

Your friend alway,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:50 PM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States
nick. Welcome, I think

You seem to be as confused as most Obozo fans.
Remember rule #1: Don't piss off samD!
Rule #2: See Rule #1

4 years 46 weeks ago, 3:05 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture


Rank:
Secretary of Defense
Points:
6226
Join Date:
Jun 2008
Location:
Airstrip One, Oceania
nick

welcome to the site. glad to see you're making friends. Looks like you'll fit right in!

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
4 years 46 weeks ago, 3:45 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
Hey nick fake account

.nick wrote:
hi im nick and im black aged 18 and i support obama and i support his idea of confiscation of wepons, wepons are bad and should have no use at your home.

however im interested in wepons so i have signed up

try spelling "weapons" right and i think its BS anyway this thread is a fake just to see the reaction of this site, and if you were interested in "weapons" you wouldn't want them taken away and would support the 2A.
You would like to be able to protect yourself, loved ones,neighbors and property.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:10 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

ask reaper308 chan to check the IP addy. he will know from this.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

PS Ryo not so sure this is fake. there is certain amount of human sincerity in what he said if you look for it with eye to social psychology, which ryo have learn a lot from pops who have this science on his college degrees. ryo's pops hold two PhDs you know.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:12 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

I do not believe the person to be serious.I don't need a phd in Psych to know that.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:15 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

said he have this on his degrees, as in it minor. and do not diss people's education. these days you work very hard for education and it very expensive and have HUGE meaning and is not to be dissed.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

PS if you had understanding of the science then maybe you see some of what ryo see. now ryo is not expert and freely admit could easily be wrong. even so, you should not diss the education of people who work hard to get it. especial if you have not done equally.

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:20 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

I would not "diss" as you say anyones education. I was simply stating a fact about myself. I said nothing pertaining to you or your Father. You have misunderstood.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:23 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

You have know knowledge of me or my education so you should keep your comments to yourself. We all know "diss" is an educated word.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:47 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

last word means but or however in Nihongo, diss is common young person speak for disrespect. also it was possible that ryo did missunderstand, demo when you use the term know, when you mean no, then ryo have to wonder neh. let not quarrel. ryo have no quarrel with you and not want one. so let's let this end here. and you have no right to tell ryo what he can and cannot say. if you support the 2nd Amendment then surely you support the 1st and all the others neh. freedom of speech was considered important enough to add to the constitution too neh. and this is not said to upset you or to make you angry or to start a fight. demo, ryo have heard you support the 2nd Amendment many time so surely you support all of the rest of Constitution too neh. dozo, ryo not want quarrel with you. so dozo, accept apology from ryo if upset you in anyway at all.

Your friend, and ryo mean that sincerely,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 4:53 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

Wow I never said you could or could not say anything. I really don't have time for this and if you have anything else to say to me feel free to pm me. I know where the term "diss" came from and has nothing to do with age.
There's 30 year old rappers that say it. Where did I tell you what to say?? I think it best if you pm I wish not to insult you in an open forum.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:06 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

LittleDragon

You have know knowledge of me or my education so you should keep your comments to yourself. We all know "diss" is an educated word.

telling ryo to keep comments to self is violating ryo's right to freedom of speech. end of subject. ryo have not told you what you can or cannot say. and if you wish to insult ryo in public post feel free. you will not be the first and most likely will not be the last. ryo not wish to continue this at all, in pm or in public post, but the quote is the quote and the meaning is unmistakeable. ryo not even expect apology because you most likely would not have the same manners as ryo. ryo have already make apology and say wish not to quarrel, but you said what you said, then you said you didn't say it. well the quote is right there. now, dozo, please accept ryo apology and let's let this end now, dozo.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:23 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

LittleDragon wrote:
LittleDragon

You have know knowledge of me or my education so you should keep your comments to yourself. We all know "diss" is an educated word.

telling ryo to keep comments to self is violating ryo's right to freedom of speech. end of subject. ryo have not told you what you can or cannot say. and if you wish to insult ryo in public post feel free. you will not be the first and most likely will not be the last. ryo not wish to continue this at all, in pm or in public post, but the quote is the quote and the meaning is unmistakeable. ryo not even expect apology because you most likely would not have the same manners as ryo. ryo have already make apology and say wish not to quarrel, but you said what you said, then you said you didn't say it. well the quote is right there. now, dozo, please accept ryo apology and let's let this end now, dozo.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

You seem to want to argue with hme from day one. It is not in my nature to tell anybody what to do..i am a bottom, i don't give orders i take them

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:42 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

ryo in fact NOT want to argue. but even as you say that it you who accuse me of wanting to argue. this is just continuing what ryo have say from the first which is ryo NOT want to argue with. don't know where you got idea ryo have wanted to argue with "hme" from day one. ask around. ryo have many many many friends here. and not just online acquaintances, demo actual real friends who love ryo from their hearts, along with ryo's family too. if you not believe this, just ask around. ask fordvg who is vice president and whom ryo call victor chan and his wife stephanie chan. you can ask both greasypaws chan and snake kun who were both on messenger live in group chat with ryo and family for our weekly meeting of our special rifle design team, for which ryo serve as Senior Advisor for math and science. brad chan who is catfish88 who is one of ryo's most wonderful friends, he is also on design team and serve as our Senior Medical Advisor. he was not able to attend meeting last night so he not hear what victor chan and stephanie chan say to ryo and family last night. pops have talk on phone with victor chan and his wife. he have talk on phone with greasypaws. they have heard ryo and little brother ryu kun talking and cutting up and laughing in background too. ryo have many friends here. ryo consider you a friend and have no understanding at all why you would choose to pick quarrel with ryo. you ask any of ryo's friends here if ryo like to fight and you will find same answer from all of them. no, ryo not like to fight at all, demo ryo will be relentless and never back down from fight when ryo believe ryo is right. demo this is different thing. ryo not care who right and who wrong about this. especial over something like education. it make no sense to have this quarrel. dozo, let's end this. please accept ryo sincere apology and let's let it go at that. ok. dozo ka

Your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:09 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Hi nick

Welcome to this site. I am also a pole smoking, limp-wristed faggot. Um, I mean Obama fan. But I'm only black from the waist down.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:24 PM

Nitris

Nitris's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant General
Points:
1913
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:

I see you have entered the no fly zone of runaway, he will require you to to drop your fly and pleasure him or he'll plesure you dry. Enjoy

Ron Paul 2012 III
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:32 PM

DollPartzz

DollPartzz's picture

Rank:
Major General
Points:
520
Join Date:
Jul 2009
LittleDragon

I thought I was expressing manners when I said I would not insult you in open forum and if you had anything else to say to me a pm would be appreciated.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”-Albert Einstein
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:43 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

so dozo, let it end here and now. how many time must ryo plea with you to just let it end ka

Your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 5:59 PM

photobear6

photobear6's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant General
Points:
1576
Join Date:
Aug 2009
LMAO

.nick wrote:
hi im nick and im black aged 18 and i support obama and i support his idea of confiscation of wepons, wepons are bad and should have no use at your home.however im interested in wepons so i have signed up

What a fake post to try to get a rise out of us and say something negative about his color. Why else would the 1st thing out is I'm Black. ROFLMAO
Do you really think color matters here? Most of us could care less, what we care about is our right to keep and bare arms and not have our constition destroyed. Most of us here are prior service or in the service where the only thing that matters is if you got my back.
as for being anti gun welcome we always need another dumb liberal to educate and show the light.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!
4 years 46 weeks ago, 6:35 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
LD

Nick is not serious. Training in social or mental sciences gives you the ability to pick up on inflections in the voice and nuances in words to gather hidden meanings. This is not possible with the straight black and white print of internet posts, which is why sarcasm that would be picked up on is missed sometimes here. This Nick person is not serious, he added the part about being willing to learn as a way to avoid being banned immediately so he can continue to post. You may be a smart young man, but you've got a bit to learn about the assholes of the world. I hope your only exposure to these losers is online where it really doesn't matter.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 6:41 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

this is why ryo have alway believed, since that first missunderstanding when we first met, that dave san is very good and dear and sincere person. you could have put what you said in much different way that would have been mean and insulting, but no, you have respect for ryo, which ryo believe have earn from working hard to learn about weaponry here. you have seen ryo learn and grow and ryo honor this. ryo thank you sincerely for your wisdom. you just also may be right, but ryo is willing to give anyone benefit of the doubt. if he come back and start trouble ryo will be first to admit being wrong. if he come back and sincerely ask to learn about weaponry and work hard and try as ryo have done then well that a good thing neh. but if you right, and likely you are, then ryo freely admit to making mistake. ryo never claim to be perfect. if you were to see what happen when ryo have seizure then you know for certain just how far from perfect ryo really is then neh.

your friend alway,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 9:59 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

You did drink the Kool-Aid! LOL What has he done besides try to screw up Capitalism, which has supported the minorities for almost 50 years. Get a Job and education and come back and discuss this. Until then you don't seem to have anything constructive to say.
Remember fucktard, we have the guns, so make nice...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 9:59 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
See Little Dragon?

Someone trying to stir shit. I can't even say "nice try", nick. Try again, this doesn't even make sense. Put all our guns in a different location and GET to use them when we want to practice, so CONFISCATION is necessary? That makes no sense. So since you're here, and I'm bored, I'll play your game. I agree we don't need guns. The only thing I need to defend my home from people like you is a basketball and a pair of dice. I toss those out and you and your homies will be too preoccupied to notice me calling the cops and hiding under the bed waiting for them to get there. I tell 'em I got a black guy breaking in and they actually hit the NOS and get here faster. Faggot.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:03 AM

.nick

.nick's picture

Rank:
Corporal
Points:
4
Join Date:
Aug 2009
...

ha ha pwned

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:14 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Shut my cracker ass?

You shut my cracker ass up, tough guy. Looks like we got an online hardass. I know you're sitting at home with some of your butt buddy friends, giggling like little girls because you think you're getting people pissed off. Sorry to disappoint, dipshit. You won't get what you're looking for here, and your posts will be deleted quickly, but for the time you're here, I'll have fun with your retarded ass.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:18 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Do I have family?

And what kind of question is that? Is it supposed to be intimidating, or are you trying to see if I'm available. Yes, I have family, I'm happily married, and my two year old son could outshoot you, then whip your ass. Sorry, no online man love for you, fruitcake.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:26 AM

Anonymous

nick

actually it is the whiny,welfare entitlement,want more civil rights black ass holes who cant drop it.poor me my grammy was made to sit in the front of the bus and shit on a "colored" toilet.who fuckin cares?you got the same rights as the rest of us.now get of your LAZY ass and earn it.

statements like this will not be accepted:
the fact is its the white man that brings it on and since i do bring it on you look at the ground when i speak,cross to the other side of the street when you see me,and say yes sir when you address me

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:27 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

or was he just a typical sperm donor, impregnating, his baby momma for the welfare rolls?

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:27 AM

Anonymous

being the problem then this white guy WILL be the problem!you dont come in this house and start spouting your spook bullshit.

4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:23 PM

Nitris

Nitris's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant General
Points:
1913
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Another dipshit

dumbass nick the little dick

Ron Paul 2012 III
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:32 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

This is a Felony and your IP address has been recorded and now on its way with this message to the FBI because this is a hate crime... Adios .nick at night. I hope you get a cell with Bubba, because he likes tight black butts...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:35 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
hah hah hah

PPSH41? You're gonna need something with a teeeeensy bit more range and power than that, young man. I promise you, I've faced tougher, better armed people than you and I'm still here.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:37 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

So you in big trouble now. This post of yours and IP address is on it's way to the ATF. Have fun explaining this Felony...
You hear the sirens yet, dummy?
And another one bites the dust! he he he

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:43 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States

nick, if you are truly tough enough to spray a woman and toddler, maybe you're tough enough to take on a single, solitary guy. Bring some friends and meet me at the Canyon General store on south 92 in Palominas, AZ. You let me know when you'll be there. In fact, to ease your fears that it'll be an ambush, you let me know when to be there, so you can show up early or late. See? I'll give you the advantage. Of course you won't show, but the invitation is there.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:45 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

I know you being a GI, Warrior and battlefield tested for what 3 tours?
Aren't you afraid that this guy and his 9mm PPSH 41 will hurt you? Of course you will have a chance because he will be long distance shooting Ghetto style, sideways and in a moving low rider...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:52 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States

is shit talkers and gangbangers, like cops, are accustomed to having people run and duck. I don't think he'd know what to do when his intended target fires and maneuvers toward him.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:55 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

because he be slippin in his own shit. Sneakers untied would fill up to and his baggy ass pants would fall down. I can picture it now. He is awfully quiet.
I did find his (.nick) pic and I posted it...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:58 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

Are we going shooting? I had to fix my Camp 9. The bolt retainer spring broke and I had to get a new one. I also got a 21 lb recoil spring and a polymer shock absorber. Finishing putting it back together, then going to shoot something...

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:02 AM

.nick

.nick's picture

Rank:
Corporal
Points:
4
Join Date:
Aug 2009

ha ha ha, fbi my ass, im not even from usa, and i dont even own a gun lol i just thought i would wind some nutty american gun freaks up, so who is the idiot now

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:08 AM

Anonymous

sam

i might take my custom JW 15 .22 bolt gun out to the range later.i took the peep sights off and put the 6.5-20 scope back on so i need to sight it in

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:09 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States
Nice try .nick

But your IP address is on the way. You have committed a hate crime and said that you were in possession of an illegal weapon upon US citizens. You are going to have to answer some very hard questions, from the FBI and or CIA. We know no borders on terrorism. Both runawaygun and his wife are in the US Military on active duty, so you are super fucked. I know his wife also served in Iraq and is a damn good shot. So you fucked up big time asshole. Suffer the consequences. If I was you I would burn my computer and hard drive, move and get religion, maybe try Christianity this time. This whole Muslim thing doesn't seem to be working for you!

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:10 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Yep, I'm sure wound up

You sure got me, wow, I was scared you'd actually show up
to the gas station. Glad you let me in on the joke.
Whew. Dipshit.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:11 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States
Way cool greasypaws.

I have to mount the picatinny rail and the scope on my Marlin. I an going to get the Eotech as soon as the wife, cools down...lol

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:15 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Hey samD,

do you think that flag at white house site will care about this guy seeing as how he claims to be black?

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:16 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States
WTF is this.

.nick wrote:
ha ha pwned

LOL

try English, not farsi or ebonics

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:19 AM

.nick

.nick's picture

Rank:
Corporal
Points:
4
Join Date:
Aug 2009

well im not scared because if off, c u

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:32 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

Bye chickenshit!

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:32 AM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

ryo honto try to give you benefit of doubt. well shame on ryo. to all my friends here involve in this, to: Shakleford san, runawaygun san, especial to dollpartzz san, Nitris Sensei, Ojiisan, and greasypaws chan, ryo bow politely. gomen honto gomen nasai. ryo is truly sorry. it come ryo reckon from being native texan and being raise to give benefit of doubt. runawaygun san, you were right and ryo was wrong. ryo freely and honto admit this now. however, ryo would rather trust and be hurt, than not be able to trust at all. ryo learn and ryo grow and along the way ryo make many mistake. this is just one more in the chain of mistake ryo have make.
nick kun, you disappoint beyond belief. ryo could have and would have been your friend and would have guided you to the different experts in different forms of weaponry and concepts about their use and certainly to Ojiisan, that's samD whom ryo love and honor so much have adopted him as ryo honorary grandpa, for all the politic about the 2nd Amendment which if you would have listen to him, he could have taught you so much, but no. the others were right and ryo was wrong.
arigato for making fool out of ryo. not to worry. ryo will survive. you are not the first and you will not be the last. but it people like you who make it so hard for people like ryo, who loves to trust others, to even be able to. even so, even as ryo say this, ryo will continue to trust people even if get disappoint again. but ryo is many thing, but one thing ryo is not, is that ryo is stupid. so ryo WILL NOT trust you ever again. go away from here. you don't belong here. you are not a good person.

LittleDragon
PS Ojiisan does not mind that little ryo sometime mix Nihongo words with English words because he understand why ryo cannot avoid doing it.

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 44 weeks ago, 5:18 PM

Shakleford

Shakleford's picture

Rank:
General
Points:
2439
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Location:
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
No Problem LD!

LittleDragon wrote:
ryo honto try to give you benefit of doubt. well shame on ryo. to all my friends here involve in this, to: Shakleford san, runawaygun san, especial to dollpartzz san, Nitris Sensei, Ojiisan, and greasypaws chan, ryo bow politely. gomen honto gomen nasai. ryo is truly sorry. it come ryo reckon from being native texan and being raise to give benefit of doubt. runawaygun san, you were right and ryo was wrong. ryo freely and honto admit this now. however, ryo would rather trust and be hurt, than not be able to trust at all. ryo learn and ryo grow and along the way ryo make many mistake. this is just one more in the chain of mistake ryo have make.
nick kun, you disappoint beyond belief. ryo could have and would have been your friend and would have guided you to the different experts in different forms of weaponry and concepts about their use and certainly to Ojiisan, that's samD whom ryo love and honor so much have adopted him as ryo honorary grandpa, for all the politic about the 2nd Amendment which if you would have listen to him, he could have taught you so much, but no. the others were right and ryo was wrong.
arigato for making fool out of ryo. not to worry. ryo will survive. you are not the first and you will not be the last. but it people like you who make it so hard for people like ryo, who loves to trust others, to even be able to. even so, even as ryo say this, ryo will continue to trust people even if get disappoint again. but ryo is many thing, but one thing ryo is not, is that ryo is stupid. so ryo WILL NOT trust you ever again. go away from here. you don't belong here. you are not a good person.

LittleDragon
PS Ojiisan does not mind that little ryo sometime mix Nihongo words with English words because he understand why ryo cannot avoid doing it.
No Problem LD! You're young buddy, still got alot to learn about the world. Born and raised in Texas too, but I live by my Grandads words "Half the world is a Son of a Bitch...The other half, well they're Bastards"

"Two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red the white the blue.The other ones got a rattlesnake with a simple statement made, Don’t Tread On Me is what it says"
4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:36 AM

samD

samD's picture

Rank:
President
Points:
15597
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Location:
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

as you are already doing. Chalk it up to a good learning experience and go on.
These scum bags come and go. When they make an opening statement as nick did, you can feel your Bullshit meter start rising. I thought all texans had a built in BS meter. Did you see my pic of Cowboy's Stadium I posted?

4 years 46 weeks ago, 12:16 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Rank:
Points:
2560
Join Date:
Apr 2009
Location:
Dallas, Texas

have not seen pic yet but have already been inside the new stadium and went on tour there. will go and check out your pic after finish this post. domo arigato goziemasu. and what is your BS about us native Texans neh ka there are lots of us here you know. there is ryo and family and Shakleford and Derecho and many other. btw, where have deracho chan been lately ka us texans are a proud bunch we not have anymore bs or built in bs meter sa you say to detect bs than anyone else from any other part of country. but hey, california not have to fight war for its independence neh. demo, ryo will still be ryo. ryo will go on choosing to trust people first and if trust is broken you may be sure that ryo will NOT be broken neh. am used to this, demo it ryo choice to choose to trust and love everybody. if trust is broken then ryo learn lesson as have done so this time. ryo just not know any other honorable way to live with self neh

Your ichiban magomusuko,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:55 PM

photobear6

photobear6's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant General
Points:
1576
Join Date:
Aug 2009
WOW

GeeesssssssH guys I leave to go to work for 10 measly hours and you all have this fun without me.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!
4 years 46 weeks ago, 10:23 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture


Rank:
Secretary of the Treasury
Points:
6774
Join Date:
May 2009
Location:
United States
i agree with photobear

i missed the fun here dammit,to funny.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 978 (0 members and 978 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,789, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity