Forums / Gun Discussion / hillbilly77, LLE, ivantank, cbxjeff, bosshog, samD, greasypaws, Mark3030: anyone going shooting this weekend besides ryo family

5 years 5 weeks ago, 6:48 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

ryo and family will go sunday morning out to shooting range and gun club. were supposed to go today but something came up and pops have to go to business meeting. but really looking forward to working at range on sunday and will get about 1 or 2 hour to shoot new rifle and will also get to shoot one of little brother's 5.56mm x 45mm rifle for little bit too. probable just one mag, but that ok. ryo honto love own new rifle and enjoy shooting if very much. hope all of you have time this weekend to go shooting and please have good time and enjoy, but also honto please be safe as alway. never take safety for granted neh.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
5 years 5 weeks ago, 7:10 PM

fordvg

fordvg's picture

Not sure yet, but would like to go shooting the weekend.

"WAR IS A RACKET, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the Bankers." Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler USMC Ret. 2 time Medal of Honor winner.
5 years 5 weeks ago, 7:54 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

victor chan!

ryo hope you get to go shooting and have fun this weekend. please be safe too.

your friend alway,

LittleDragon

5 years 5 weeks ago, 8:18 PM

hillbilly77

hillbilly77's picture

Lieutenant General
LD sure am

Yea I am going to sling some lead this weekend. Probably not to much though ammo is to damned pricy.

“If ever time should come,when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of it's experienced Patriots to prevent it's ruin."Samuel Adams
5 years 5 weeks ago, 8:37 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

it sad you having ammo shortage problem where you live too. ryo is lucky to live in area where ammo is still not expensive and for most part is readily available.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 5 weeks ago, 9:35 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General

Shot clovers all day. What a cannon
Gonna shoot sunday with my son. Gotta get out while the weathers nice

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
5 years 5 weeks ago, 10:39 PM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

General

LittleDragon wrote:
ryo and family will go sunday morning out to shooting range and gun club. were supposed to go today but something came up and pops have to go to business meeting. but really looking forward to working at range on sunday and will get about 1 or 2 hour to shoot new rifle and will also get to shoot one of little brother's 5.56mm x 45mm rifle for little bit too. probable just one mag, but that ok. ryo honto love own new rifle and enjoy shooting if very much. hope all of you have time this weekend to go shooting and please have good time and enjoy, but also honto please be safe as alway. never take safety for granted neh.

Your friend,

LittleDragon
yes ryo i plan on puting fifty rounds through my glock17, then i wanna shoot my mossberg .410..i got a box or two to put through it

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable
5 years 5 weeks ago, 10:55 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

Ivan chan,

enjoy your shooting and be safe ok ka.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 5 weeks ago, 11:54 AM

cbxjeff

cbxjeff's picture

Major General
Shooting

I just got home from work & need to mow some grass. If I get done in time I'll probably head out to the club which is about 25 miles down the highway.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
5 years 5 weeks ago, 11:57 AM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

we have to get up very early on sunday mornings to get everything organize and get rifles and equipment out to the car and make sure everybody have stuff to drink etc. then it long drive north out of the city for us. but it's fun and countryside is nice with all the oak and pecan and elm trees along the way.

your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 4 weeks ago, 2:04 PM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

General
hi littleDragon

did my shooting today had fun, had to go to three wal-marts to replace my ammo..gonna clean my guns and relax and watch some racing on tv..cant wait for my safty course next week

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable
5 years 4 weeks ago, 2:17 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

it such a shame that so many people are having problem finding ammo. hopefully with the factories geared up now this will ease off soon neh. ryo know you will enjoy the safety course. they are very interesting and you will learn useful, practical knowledge. hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. ryo and family will be going shooting in the morning and will be back sometime around noon central time.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 4 weeks ago, 1:00 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
I shot this weekend

Hitchhikers make great target practice at 75 mph and let's face it, nobody's going to miss them. Well, okay, I missed a couple, but there are plenty this time of year.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 4 weeks ago, 9:11 PM

catfish88

catfish88's picture

General

Went shooting this weekend. Shot an IDPA match. Always alot of fun.

5 years 4 weeks ago, 9:26 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

ryo, little brother and pops went to the gun club and shooting range sunday morning like we normally do. ryo worked in usual job at range assisting the Senior Range Master for the first two hour we there. but after this ryo got to shoot for 2 hour also. had lot of fun shooting my new little Walther bullpup but did get to shoot 10 round from another 5.56mm rifle at the 400 meter gallery. last week got to shoot ten round out of the beretta. this week got to shoot little brother's SPR.
how did brad chan do in the IDPA match ka

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 4 weeks ago, 9:45 PM

catfish88

catfish88's picture

General

Little Dragon, Glad you to hear you had a good time shooting. Sounds like you got to shoot alot. I did OK. It was alot of fun out there.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1269 (3 members and 1266 guests)
BigJitsu, presslerms, tallguy007

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,786, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity