Forums / Political & Legal / HOLOCAUST REMEMBERANCE DAY, 2016

1 year 31 weeks ago, 11:25 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

A few days ago--the titled memorial day passed virtually unnoticed, even though it commemorates that the Nazis managed, during WW II, to expunge from the earth, 20 million fellow human beings.

I thought about that, perhaps in a way that is different from any thought I gave to it, over my 84 years of life. I thought about it in terms of whether something like that could happen again, and I must tell you that I believe it can and will, if radical Islam is permitted to have their way.

Briefly, my opinion comes from an instantaneous realization that radical Islam cannot permit nuclear-capable Israel or the residue of ANY Jews to exist, WHILE JIHAD INITIATES THE EXPUNGEMENT OF ALL OF CHRISTIANITY. It is not a matter of 12 or 13 million Jews against almost 1.7billion of the world's population. It IS a matter of ultimate force on force, 1.7 billion potential Jihadists against a similar potential armada of worldwide Christians, some of whom have nuclear weapons.{ IS THERE ANY DOUBT WHY IRAN WILL DEVELOP NUKES!!??} Radical Islam MUST eradicate the Christian threat , any way they can--and they are doing a great job conning us into a WW II type of Neville Chamberlain appeasement--RIGHT NOW. When they develop suitable counter threats--they will USE them, and we will have a combination of Crusade/WW III to deal with. Thus, Holocaust II, will leave a thermo-nuclear cinder of the earth.

I will probably not live to see this happen--but I lament that our collective stupidity will cause the death of civilization and my children, grandchildren, and my friends--everywhere.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 30 weeks ago, 8:05 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

ANNIHILATION is necessary, but the "Judeo-Christian" ethos will not allow most of us to see what the existential future demands.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 30 weeks ago, 7:39 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Thank You, Daisy

I am not trying to change anyone's opinion; probably, it's more like venting, for emotional health purposes.
However, I will admit that a lightning air strike on Komeine's whereabouts [ like NATO on Gaddaffi] would be like a gift from Heaven.

1 year 30 weeks ago, 7:12 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

threatened, intimidated and blackmailed into the "reserve" for the BIG international Jihad sabotage attacks, when all will become the army of the Leaders of radical Islam. Even children will wear bomb vests when their families are threatened with eradication.

YOU are a brave man to suffer drilling without anesthesia. You deserve a nice long nap, and perhaps, even a double Scotch, now and then.

1 year 29 weeks ago, 8:22 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Daisy

Except for an occasional Martini, mixed drinks do not seem to agree with me, but good on your Old Fashioned and Schnapps I have not made progress on the music studio because of illness in the family, necessitating a long, cold trip up North. Also, fun with the Orthopedist, here. {[wife's knee] and my Urologist wanting to "visualize" the pipe.

But prognoses, right now are good.

42 weeks 4 days ago, 5:53 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

General
LLE Happy Birthday

ALSO top every one on guns lot that might still be around........ISD is still alive in stpete fla he is on FB but dose not chat with me..................................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1004 (0 members and 1004 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
jf.chandler sr., jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,912, Comments: 158,759, Members: 23,516
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity