Forums / Gun Discussion / I bought A Ruger 10/22 Today

user warning: Table './drupal6_gunslot/gunslot_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed query: SELECT COUNT(sid) AS count FROM gunslot_sessions WHERE timestamp >= 1498112722 AND uid = 0 in /var/www/drupal6/html/sites/all/modules/forumplus/forumplus.module on line 147.
2 years 22 weeks ago, 4:59 PM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

My son gave me a gift card from Cabela's at Christmas, It laid around unused, I could not think of anything I 'needed'. Last night I decided to buy a 10/22 but I already have two .22 rifles, a Remington Field Master that's been in the family for years and a Western Field single shot I traded for in the 1970s, I use it a lot.
I also bought a spare magazine, 25rds Now all I have to do is figure out what comes out of the safe to make room for the Ruger :)
Maybe if the wind EVER stops I'll try shooting it.
BTW, I'd not bought a rifle since about 1991, have they always asked all the questions for rifles that they do for handguns?
I started getting pissed when the form wanted to know if I was "white", "Hispanic" and a bunch of other questions I thought was none of their friggin' business.

iyaoyas
2 years 22 weeks ago, 7:59 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General

What point does the government make when it asks for race.? If a white person buys a gun does it make the gun racist.? Not sure e what is going through the mindset

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
2 years 22 weeks ago, 8:13 PM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

Seems racist motives on their part, ya think?

iyaoyas
2 years 22 weeks ago, 10:28 PM

coppertop

coppertop's picture

Major General
10/22

Great gun.

It does seem like a lot of information for a spot approval that isn't used as a registry. How else would they be able to claim that gun owners are old white men?

2 years 22 weeks ago, 10:41 PM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

them to keep it. But I needed to use the gift card and had driven all the way over there. If the Target store across the parking lot took Cabela's gift cards...

iyaoyas
2 years 21 weeks ago, 9:52 PM

coppertop

coppertop's picture

Major General

Even though I really don't like being asked all of the questions, I'm still going to buy guns whenever I can or want too. Mostly because I love to shoot and it's my right, however every gun sale is a stick in the eye of the libtards out there and that's almost reason enough. Part of the antigun agenda is to make buying and owning a gun difficult so that some people will just give it up because it's just too burdensome. Don't let the bastards win.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 0 (0 members and guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,909, Comments: 163,338, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity