Forums / Political & Legal / I just paid my 2008 Taxes

5 years 31 weeks ago, 10:33 AM

birdebyrd

birdebyrd's picture

Brigadier General

and Boy am I Pissed!? I hope the welfare recipients are happy! I hope the "bailouts" are happy. I hope my bank--also a bailout recipient-- is happy! They probably aren't though, as my paltry little check is not even a drop in the bucket. Bastards!!! (Now retreating to the corner to lick my wounds, and stare into space... the empty space inside my wallet)

Feedin' the till, for the "Stimulus" Bill (since 1974)
5 years 31 weeks ago, 12:56 PM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General

Even with quarterly payments, I still ended up paying the lefts "fair" share. Very demoralizing indeed!!! Get down to that TEA party near you and make a statement!!

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
5 years 31 weeks ago, 12:59 PM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States
Clint:

I don't watch The Mass Liberal Media, because I can't afford to keep buying TVs to replace mine that are all shot up!
What are "they" saying re: The tea Parties?

5 years 31 weeks ago, 1:08 PM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
samD

Well it is actually very interesting. On Fox News they are reporting what is going on and how people are feeling and why they are doing what they are doing. On CNN.com they are doing the same, but are eluding that this is a right wing organization. Finally on pmsnbc.com, they are reporting that the conservatives at fox news are behind this and that Obama is going to change the tax code to make it easier to understand. Basically pmsnbc and cnn are trying to spin the idea of the TEA party that Obama already has everything under control and hears the American people and is changing the tax code. I think this is very scary, look what his "change" did so far, and he doesn't even have 100 days yet...

No TV, just internet for me here at work.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
5 years 31 weeks ago, 9:21 AM

RandyK37922

RandyK37922's picture

Major
Taxing

Yep, I just filed too, and paid enough to easily support four families of four with a pretty decent lifestyle. Measured in lost Target Shooting Fun, well, lets just say it is really depressing, and the FNH Five-SeveN is now out of the budget. I have to go cry now, you really shouldn't see me like this. Bye!

Randy
5 years 31 weeks ago, 9:54 AM

ivantank

ivantank's picture

General
pay early

i do my taxes in february, this way all the brusing is gone and i can take my shirt off..

I have reasons for the things I do, just don't expect them to be reasonable

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 756 (1 member and 755 guests)
Caber

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,675, Comments: 161,415, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity