Forums / Political & Legal / ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL SOON BE RECEIVING $1000 CHECKS FROM TAXPAYERS!

5 years 37 weeks ago, 7:49 PM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL SOON BE

RECEIVING $1000 CHECKS FROM TAXPAYERS!

Beware: This Email May Make You Sick.

THAT’S RIGHT -- if the current so-called “stimulus” plan being pushed through Congress by Pelosi and Reid is signed into law by Barack Obama... Illegal aliens will get $500 EACH!

STOP OBAMA TAX “STIMULUS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

The Associated Press has just reported:

The legislation, which would send tax credits of $500 per worker and $1,000 per couple, expressly disqualifies nonresident aliens, but it would allow people who don''''t have Social Security numbers to be eligible for the checks.

Undocumented immigrants who are not eligible for a Social Security number can file tax returns with an alternative number. A House-passed version of the economic recovery bill and one making its way through the Senate would allow anyone with such a number, called an individual taxpayer identification number, to qualify for the tax credits.

If we don’t STOP this legislation NOW, there are 20 MILLION illegal aliens just waiting to get their $500 “stimulus” check -- which they’ll probably mail right home to the country they came from!

WE MUST TAKE ACTION NOW!

Tell Congress to STOP OBAMA/REID/PELOSI TAX “STIMULUS” BILL FOR ILLEGALS! SELECT HERE NOW!

5 years 37 weeks ago, 7:51 PM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

WE must stop this. Write your Senator/Congressman NOW!

5 years 37 weeks ago, 8:41 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
wait!!!!

let me get a check first.....i want the XDm 9 mm

...check... G-AZ
5 years 37 weeks ago, 8:49 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
Cubans already get it

A cuban hits the border and claims asylum, they get 1000 dollars already.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 37 weeks ago, 12:35 AM

ssrs10

ssrs10's picture

Lieutenant General
runaway

Really? Not saying I don't believe you but do you have an article?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses
5 years 36 weeks ago, 8:25 AM

wyattcl

wyattcl's picture

Major General
In the mountains, Kentucky, United States of America
I heard this to

I heard this also but was never able to check it out. wouldn't suprise me if it was true. They do get tax free statis to open a business.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
5 years 37 weeks ago, 8:54 PM

BluesHarp

BluesHarp's picture

Lieutenant General
Hey!

If we are paying for them does that mean we get to own them too?

Go ahead punk, Make My Day!
5 years 37 weeks ago, 9:25 PM

eagleseeker1957

eagleseeker1957's picture

Colonel
no

no they get to own you who else is goin to feed an cloth them

5 years 37 weeks ago, 1:28 AM

BluesHarp

BluesHarp's picture

Lieutenant General

I'm afraid he would steal my Weed Eater.

Go ahead punk, Make My Day!
5 years 37 weeks ago, 12:33 AM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General

This was my crazy fucking hatred when Nancy Pelosi refused to require drivers liscences for voting. She said it was a 'poll' tax like back in Jim Crow days. She lets illegals vote. The dems round them up, bring them to the polls and refuse to let them be ID'd. I thought there were rules about registering to vote. I had to show my Id. Now we get to pay off the welfare leaches, illegal aliens.
Is california practicing this? I know many states are but of course Cali always makes the news out east. Wonder how true the story was- i do not trust the media

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
5 years 37 weeks ago, 1:16 AM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

by the form of getting a kick to the face from my thousand dollar luchesse cowboy boot.

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 36 weeks ago, 8:41 PM

hillbilly77

hillbilly77's picture

Lieutenant General
1000 dollar boots

raffycanlas wrote:
by the form of getting a kick to the face from my thousand dollar luchesse cowboy boot.

Hell I could kick them with every pair of shoe/boots in my house including the wifes, and daughters, and not come close to a thousand dollars worth. I would rather by everyone a pair at Walmart and spend the other 900 on more reloading stuff.

“If ever time should come,when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of it's experienced Patriots to prevent it's ruin."Samuel Adams
5 years 37 weeks ago, 4:39 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
ssrs10

I don't have an article. I am an MP in Ft Huachuca, and we work closely with border patrol. One of the DA cops here hunts with them and said they told him that. A few of them also carry their M4s on their backs when they bird hunt. Fun times.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 36 weeks ago, 7:19 PM

ssrs10

ssrs10's picture

Lieutenant General
runaway

I gotcha. Thanks. Good stuff

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses
5 years 36 weeks ago, 7:18 PM

SUPERFRYE

SUPERFRYE's picture

Colonel
Best thing ever !!!

Now INS will know where they live, this is awsome, I just hope thats what they had in mind.!!!!

5 years 36 weeks ago, 8:18 AM

wyattcl

wyattcl's picture

Major General
In the mountains, Kentucky, United States of America
Ins won't do sh*t

Worked with INS several times, and they don't do sh*t. I would take them to jail and they would turn them loose as soon as they left the county. I arrested on illegal for public intox. halled his ass to jail, call state who called INS, they picked him up transported him to Nashville and turned him loose. He was back 2 days later when I arrested him again he just laughed and told me that they had turned him loose as soon as they arrived and told him to stay away from my county. He just hitched aride back that day. Granted this was a few years ago but things never change.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
5 years 36 weeks ago, 11:34 AM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
Demo

I posted this before...but this last election was the first one where I voted in an actual polling place/voting booth. Due to my military service since I was 19, I had always used absentee ballots. Well, I took my drivers license, passport and Kuwait ID with me for ID purposes. All they did was ask my name, then showed me a list and pointed to my name...they then said, is this you? I answered yes and pulled out my passport. They told, I quote, "We don't need an ID"...so I signed next to my name, then voted. Now, since I saw the list, on my page there were probably another 13 names or so (none of which had been signed up to vote yet---I went early). So, I could have simply went back to my house (about 30 yards away and send my father back down and have him recite one of the names below or above me on the list...as long as that particular person didn't show up in between my father and me voting, he would have been that person, voted and went home. Unbelievable! I sent that off to Fox News--Bill O'Reilly...not sure if anything was mentioned or not, but I didn't get a response. Stupid! Many places had it setup for you to register and vote the same day. Talk about illegal shit and voter fraud...but where was the ACLU standing up for my rights?

PKato

Patrolman Kato
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
5 years 36 weeks ago, 6:04 PM

Shakleford

Shakleford's picture

General
Why not!!

They deserve it.....OH WAIT....THEY DON'T PAY TAXES, AND ARE ILLEGAL!

"Two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red the white the blue.The other ones got a rattlesnake with a simple statement made, Don’t Tread On Me is what it says"

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 492 (0 members and 492 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, Caber, nobile157, tallguy007, jpdental, presslerms, teko52, gunslingercharlie, LLE
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,088, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity