Forums / Gun Discussion / I'm thinking of a Sig P238

4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:14 PM

JohnnieBravo

JohnnieBravo's picture

Major

Im wanting to get a pocket gun so in the winter I dont have to try and lift a shirt and jacket to get to my carry gun. I had a friend buy a Ruger LCP yesterday and i held and shot it out in the back yard and really wasnt impressed with it. Seeing as I own 3 Sigs i started to look at the P238, anyone have one? pro's? cons?

4 years 46 weeks ago, 2:42 PM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
I think ebear

has one...maybe he can give you a review of it.

Patrolman Kato
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
4 years 46 weeks ago, 3:47 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
P238

yeah, ebear has one. I think he split because of all the bean bashing

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
4 years 45 weeks ago, 8:32 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
yeah i got one

what can i say....great gun ...6 plus one in the chamber. shoots smooth. I have the nite sites . Its black with the rosewood grips. Take down is fast and easy. Check out the different reviews on yu-tube. very informative. Great concealed weapon, and since its been out more than a year. there are accesories ( holsters , grips ect.) Also check out the Equinox model....very bad ass.....But it is a Sig so ....not cheap and only comes with one mag.Reap....bean bashing does'nt bother me....i give a shit.....just been real busy lately....you know...Chicago BlackHawk championship busy!!!!!!! bow to me you bunch of trailer trash sister fuckers!!!! try and deport me!!!! i dare ya!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
4 years 45 weeks ago, 10:58 AM

JohnnieBravo

JohnnieBravo's picture

Major

HA HA HA wait till next year fucker! Wings are gonna kick ur ass lol

4 years 45 weeks ago, 12:58 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
lol

Hey thanks for Hossa!!!!! Now we're even for giving you Chellios...Hawks Rule!!!!!!!!!

...check... G-AZ
4 years 45 weeks ago, 9:00 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

We wont deport ya. Llama production has increased by 14% over the last few months.

4 years 45 weeks ago, 9:02 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
snake!!!!

thanks bro...i can always count on you..... i know you always got my wet-back

...check... G-AZ
4 years 45 weeks ago, 11:06 PM

Anonymous

Ebear

I got ya back as long as you stay in your cage at night and quit sneakin in my office for Llama Monthly Mags,I told you I dont subscribe to them it Runs that gets them.lol

4 years 45 weeks ago, 10:41 PM

ecaman

ecaman's picture

General
Blackhawks vs. Flyers

ebear, I was glad to see the Blackhawks win, and the final shot was truly one for the books.
As I've said before, I moved from the Philadelphia area to Utah in August, 2007. For 16 years, I heard the Philadelphia fans crying, bitching and moaning every time any Philadelphia team lost, or didn't get what the fans thought was their due. The Philadelphia fans are the worst in sports, in my opinion. A friend of mine there, who like me moved there from Chicago, tells me that the sports talk radio there is absolutely full of fans and on-air "personalities" bitching and crying about how they were robbed, and how it wasn't really a goal.
I never got it. There are lots of teams in every league that Philadelphia is in, and all of them want to win also. Nobody can be the winner in every game and every season. I say, "It's just a fucking game - GET OVER IT!"

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. (Mark Twain).
4 years 45 weeks ago, 10:57 AM

JohnnieBravo

JohnnieBravo's picture

Major

im looking at getting the 2-tone with the blackwood grips. My FFL has a few for $550. so I thought of getting it. But that puts my H&k 45c purchase back a few months so right now I'm not sure

4 years 45 weeks ago, 12:53 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
johnnieB

let me put it this way....if i would have got my Sig p229 .40 first, i don't know if i would have got the p 238. Reason being is that i don't have Concealed Carry here in Illinois...( yet).But it is never the less a great gun and very well made. An extra mag would have been nice,,,but i get offers for it all the time.if your looking for a cheaper yet well made gun, in .380 the Naa. Gaurdian is one to consider. Stay away from the Micro- Eagle....its a royal bitch to breakdown, My friend got one and regrets it.Check out Auctionarms. com some good deals. I got my 238 from Summit gunbroker

...check... G-AZ

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 902 (2 members and 900 guests)
captmax, jf.chandler sr.

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, jf.chandler sr., daisycutter, tallguy007, LLE, teko52, Pa Pa Tom, BushBoy, nobile157
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,748, Comments: 162,459, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity