Forums / Site News & Feedback / jpdental, daisycutter, tallguy007, LLE

1 year 29 weeks ago, 10:10 AM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

Just "logging in" has become a serious pain in the ass, that along with trying to handle some other aggravations (business) makes it a struggle to visit this site.
Keep it interesting enough for me to go through the log in process and I'll keep coming back, what do ya think?

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 10:13 AM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

to close my web browser and not refresh the page when it is not responding, PITA

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 7:56 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
Daisy

I think it is reasonably obvious that the owner/managers are having some fun with the "hangers-on" like us.
Although I hate regulation, I believe there should be reasonable standards of quality for sites like this, and violations and/or poor maintenance should find the owner being penalized.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 29 weeks ago, 4:01 PM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

web site to become near impossible to use? Flagellum, Cat O' Nine Tails comes to mind, or better, Scourge, that's the ticket!
No, the ultimate penalty would be forcing them to sleep with Nancy Pelosi, if I had to make a choice I'd rather suffer the scourge.
I went to City Hall to pay the water bill, saw my friend the Chief of Police. He is VERY concerned about the assassinations of police officers. Nice guy.
Tropical Storm, is the Pan Handle getting any of the rain? On the map it looked like Tall Guy was going to get some heavy rains. For one of the wetter and cooler summers I can remember my yard sure dried out fast.
Don't know how much longer I'll have my back yard shooting range, I listed the house for sale today. Mixed happy/sad.
Tuna casserole for supper, TTYL

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 12:31 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

but more severe than speeding tickets. After three violations, the offender becomes a federal felon, and forfeits ALL federal licences, as well as state ccw's since felons may not own firearms. That may be a little draconian, but I see the internet going steadily downhill to quality hell, even now, and we should try to stop the slide. Maybe President Trump will help us with that.

We lucked out on the hurricane, but we actually could use some rain in the panhandle. We are holding a neighborhood rain-dance and BBQ for labor day and I have been appointed Chief drummer. [I am not sure we are allowed to say "Chief", anymore].

Have you decided where you are going, when you sell your house??

CUL

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 29 weeks ago, 6:53 AM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

for it's owners. If the "hit count" dropped significantly the owners would abandon it. Still, I can't see the rationale for not keeping it in good repair and opening it to new members, that should boost the revenue significantly. Someone wearing a green visor using an adding machine knows the answer to "why".
I had hoped remnants of the hurricane would reach us, a little rain to keep the grass green. We're not hurting for rain but it would be nice.

When this house sells I expect to remain in this area to watch over my wife's grandkids, at least as long as they allow me to. That was something she'd asked me to do.
The logical thing to do is convert my rental and move into it but my tenants have only been there 3 years, I'd feel uncomfortable booting them out. They're some of the best renters I've ever had.
If things turn sour 'tween step son's family and I then Florida is a strong possibility.
BBQ ribs?? Oh man, I could hurt myself eating a platter of those LOL!

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 2:22 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
RAIN

yes got it on and off heavy and light and hot still going.................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
1 year 29 weeks ago, 2:22 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
RAIN

yes got it on and off heavy and light and hot still going.................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
1 year 29 weeks ago, 7:04 AM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

When is your dry season?

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 5:41 PM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
ARC

when you load it up remember whom and what not to bring this time lol.................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
1 year 29 weeks ago, 10:25 PM

daisycutter

daisycutter's picture

General of the Army

poisonous spiders, Chinese crested dogs, my ex-wives, ugly women, democrats, Bruce Jenner, the guy that kicked my ass in high school, anyone who EVER voted for obama, the woman that kept asking me "is it in yet?", the woman that does the progressive insurance commercials, she's probably already off the list in 3 categories.
You have any to add? LOL!!

iyaoyas
1 year 29 weeks ago, 2:30 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
NEED 2 ADD

those whom wear towels on head and whom hide face,lazy's,ebt user's,people that want to take a way USA rights,everyone the F's with thew USA,people that live in the USA do not vote but will not serve and want to tell us what to do,etc..........

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 888 (0 members and 888 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
jpdental, tallguy007, Trebein282, jf.chandler sr., Larry Wagner, nobile157
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,908, Comments: 163,336, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity