Forums / Gun Discussion / kel tec 2000 report on it as well

5 years 7 weeks ago, 10:50 PM

ohioshooter

ohioshooter's picture

Brigadier General
make them look for me lol , ohio , United States

bought a kel tec in a 9 mm today and a clock 32 round mag havent shot it yet i have noticed the action works hard because its new the 31 round mag is bitch to load any one own one or shot this any pros and cons ?

"I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy."
5 years 7 weeks ago, 11:29 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
no

but i am interested in what you think after it breaks in a bit for you,seems like a good range gun.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
5 years 7 weeks ago, 4:48 PM

ohioshooter

ohioshooter's picture

Brigadier General
make them look for me lol , ohio , United States

id like to report i did shoot this rifle today off the deck on a windy rainy day wind gusts where up to about 25 mph right out of the box no sight ajustments were made. bill and i rolled a coffee can around with it about 40 to 50 yards only ran 50 rounds thats all the ammo i had on hand. bill said he was very surprized and impressed with how it shot hes 6 3 and long arms doesnt fit him as well as it does me no F T F or jams only thing i didnt care for is the safety simple cross action cross bolt that only works then its cockedand the folding lock that keeps it folded is a little bit of a pain to ajust but those are minor things that will loosen up in time i do like the clock mags it uses it came with a 10 rounder so it can be sold in states where it canr come with larger ones only other thing the 31 round mag is a bear to load and a mag loader helps if you hold it tight because its to long to lock into place on the loader over all i am glad i bought this gun and am going to order a 2nd one for bill he doesnt know it yet but for a gun that cost a little over 300 bucks i have to say its a good buy in my opinon

"I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1149 (1 member and 1148 guests)
cbxjeff

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,752, Comments: 162,481, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity