Forums / Gun Discussion / kel tec 2000 report on it as well

4 years 50 weeks ago, 9:50 PM

ohioshooter

ohioshooter's picture

Brigadier General
make them look for me lol , ohio , United States

bought a kel tec in a 9 mm today and a clock 32 round mag havent shot it yet i have noticed the action works hard because its new the 31 round mag is bitch to load any one own one or shot this any pros and cons ?

"I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy."
4 years 50 weeks ago, 10:29 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
no

but i am interested in what you think after it breaks in a bit for you,seems like a good range gun.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
4 years 50 weeks ago, 3:48 PM

ohioshooter

ohioshooter's picture

Brigadier General
make them look for me lol , ohio , United States

id like to report i did shoot this rifle today off the deck on a windy rainy day wind gusts where up to about 25 mph right out of the box no sight ajustments were made. bill and i rolled a coffee can around with it about 40 to 50 yards only ran 50 rounds thats all the ammo i had on hand. bill said he was very surprized and impressed with how it shot hes 6 3 and long arms doesnt fit him as well as it does me no F T F or jams only thing i didnt care for is the safety simple cross action cross bolt that only works then its cockedand the folding lock that keeps it folded is a little bit of a pain to ajust but those are minor things that will loosen up in time i do like the clock mags it uses it came with a 10 rounder so it can be sold in states where it canr come with larger ones only other thing the 31 round mag is a bear to load and a mag loader helps if you hold it tight because its to long to lock into place on the loader over all i am glad i bought this gun and am going to order a 2nd one for bill he doesnt know it yet but for a gun that cost a little over 300 bucks i have to say its a good buy in my opinon

"I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 884 (1 member and 883 guests)
tallguy007

Users Active within the last 24 hours
tallguy007, daisycutter, Pa Pa Tom, teko52, LLE, null, jf.chandler sr., captmax, jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,716, Comments: 162,084, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity