1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his Inauguration.
2. Lincoln came from Illinois .
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his Inauguration..
6. Lincoln was a skinny Lawyer.
7. Lincoln was a Republican.
8. Lincoln was highly respected.
9. Lincoln was born in the United States.
10. Lincoln was called Honest Abe.
|Guns Lot Activity|
Currently Active Users: 1045 (1 member and 1044 guests)
|Guns Lot Statistics|
|Topics: 8,750, Comments: 162,476, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046