Forums / Political & Legal / Madame Pelosi's 757 jet that cost us tax payers a year.

5 years 17 weeks ago, 4:15 AM

fordvg

fordvg's picture

Madame Pelosi's jet

*And they want to talk about Sarah's dress.

Republicans! ( and Democrats!) Are you out there?

*MADAME PELOSI*

Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small private jetthat comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone that's Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American Taxpayers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week.

Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California, cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way!

As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday Night.' Cost to us another $60,000...

Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of the war... it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours.

I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.

Madame Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

These people are nuts.

If you think this is outrageous, forward it to all those on your email list!

Keep in mind the figures above do NOT include cost of plane or crew, just fuel!

One wonders what her total package cost us? And She wants to tax our Ira's & 401 K's!

"WAR IS A RACKET, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the Bankers." Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler USMC Ret. 2 time Medal of Honor winner.
5 years 17 weeks ago, 6:02 AM

Manny G

Manny G's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

come on now... AIG people are not the only people that get perks.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to be like the boys from AIG, Wall St... etc...

If you see the movie, "Boiler Room" You will understand what is going on and how it all works...

Thank you
5 years 17 weeks ago, 8:14 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
not the entire story

I checked this story with factcheck.org.

here is the whole story:

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_nancy_pelosi_order_up_a_200-se...

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
5 years 17 weeks ago, 8:18 AM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

and by building i meant borat osama the presidents face!

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 17 weeks ago, 8:19 AM

Manny G

Manny G's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi is justified in procuring her private jet because she does not have time to go thru the Commerical Airport Security Check detail.

Can you imagine Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi being told to spread em so the TSA officer can put his metal detector wand between her legs?

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi don't do commerial airports like ordinary Americans...

Thank you
5 years 17 weeks ago, 8:25 AM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

just remember, she'll be one of the leading enemies in the coming world war III

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 17 weeks ago, 8:55 AM

Manny G

Manny G's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

One thing is for sure... World War III will come to past.

Are you Ready?
2012 count down... <---hint...clue....

Thank you

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 943 (2 members and 941 guests)
Saint J.M. Browning, jpdental

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,642, Comments: 160,897, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity