Forums / Gun Discussion / Mossberg 30-06 100 ATR

3 years 35 weeks ago, 8:12 PM

BtheKid1881

BtheKid1881's picture

Major
Mossberg 30-06 100 ATR

I just purchased a Mossberg 30-06 100ATR yesterday. Anybody own one of these and if so what do you think about it. I got one with a scope on it for a pretty good price.

3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:15 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

One of the worst rifles ever. Does that help your purchase decision? Wait. You already bought it. So why ask what we think if you already have it? The time to research is prior to the purchase.

Shut up, runawaygun. Don't be a moron.

No, you shut up.

Make me.

Oh, real mature. You're retarded.

Wait. Why am I arguing with me? Back to the topic at hand.

I have no idea, Kid. Never shot one.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:23 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
lmao!!!!

i like the other Runs better, he don't take no shit......allot of dick , but no shit

...check... G-AZ
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:28 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

meskin to fag up every thread he posts in. At least you're consistent.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:32 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
ok ok

Billy Mossberg makes good weapons.....and if you get a chance pick up Runs new book.....STD'S, You Name it I Got IT...

...check... G-AZ
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:36 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

on a website called positivesingles.com, a dating site for people with STDs. Me and a buddy collaborated and made a profile detailing me as a 6' blond asian guy with Herpes and I think genital warts. I got a "wink" from some girl when I didn't even have a picture in my profile. What a slut. No wonder she has a disease.

3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:40 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
oh shit!!!!

That was you?????

...check... G-AZ
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:41 AM

Nitris

Nitris's picture

Lieutenant General
Why don't you two faggots get a room? Its obvious both of you want to pull on some tube steak. Get you a Mexican midget and play pin the tail, or pork it one, you'll have lots of fun swapping places………….. or spaces………..equeer has friends in low places or his g string is on backwards again.

Ron Paul 2012 III
3 years 34 weeks ago, 10:44 AM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
nitris yay!!!

now we have that threesome that Reaper would pay big money to watch

...check... G-AZ
3 years 34 weeks ago, 11:18 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

So he can play the part of peeping tom. No luck, nitris. Your dog always alerts when you come around. That's when I donkey punch him in the back of the head. Ask ebear. He has some of the videos.

3 years 34 weeks ago, 4:18 PM

TXLUCKYGUY

TXLUCKYGUY's picture

Major General
Mossberg

Mossberg does indeed make some good guns...but some of their guns are not 'made' by them at all.

To the best of my knowledge, another company designed the ATR receiver a long while back and Mossberg is simply branding/marketing them....kinda like Mossberg's Silver Reserve O/U shotguns (Turkish Khan variant if memory serves), or the Springfield XD (Croatian pistol originally imported as the X2000), or SA's 1911s (frames are made by Imbel in Brazil), or Beretta's Cougar, et al.

A co-worker just got one as a gift in .270; I'll ask and see what kinda luck he's had with it.

If it's not a pump-action or semi shotgun or an older .22 target rifle, Mossberg probably didn't actually 'make' it, and the QC/QA on their original designs cannot be expected.

3 years 34 weeks ago, 4:25 PM

Vaquero

Vaquero's picture

General of the Army
Mossberg

The same could be said of most Brownings, except the Browning QA/QC never waivered.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
3 years 33 weeks ago, 10:54 PM

ronin1604

ronin1604's picture

Lieutenant General
ATR in the .243

I just picked up an ATR in .243, and I love it! Out of the box, was shooting 1 MOA or better with decent optics and custom loads. I just started hand-lapping the barrel and can't wait to see what I can squeeze out of it. However, stiil new. Will have to see how time treats it... IE, Barrel wear, fit loosening up, ect...

__________________ "...He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." - Jesus, Luke 22:36

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 614 (0 members and 614 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
nobile157, Caber, captmax, presslerms, tallguy007, gomer, jpdental, teko52
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,088, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity