Forums / Gun Discussion / mossberg 20 gauge 500 pump shotgun

5 years 36 weeks ago, 3:27 PM

mc24

mc24's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

found one at walmart for $210. it is a youth model, but figured that might be better and easier for my wife to use for home protection. is that a good quality gun or should i get something from a gun shop. wasnt sure if walmart guns were same quality as from a gun shop.

5 years 36 weeks ago, 3:45 PM

Anonymous

Mossberg 500

you could try a pawn shop the one i went to last had 3 mossberg 500 tacticals. Or you could look in a news paper. I get a Bargin Finder here. In it ya find just about every thing. Guns Ammo Cars Trucks Livestock you name it its probably there.

Or do as REAPER308 tells me Google it.

5 years 36 weeks ago, 4:17 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
moss 500

walmart sells the same gun that you'll find in a gun shop. I bought my mossberg 835 ulti-mag 12ga. at walmart

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 36 weeks ago, 4:40 PM

Anonymous

Say it reaper!!!

What do ya always tell me? Say it!!!

5 years 36 weeks ago, 6:12 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
squeal like a pig?

squeal like a pig?

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 36 weeks ago, 6:29 PM

Anonymous

aww reaper

say it please....lol will ya doit for a scooby snack?

5 years 36 weeks ago, 7:50 PM

GLOCKSTER

GLOCKSTER's picture

Lieutenant General

Someone told me once "I think it was Greasy" that guns at walmart are the same action and barrel with a cheaper stock, but that wouldn't stop my from buying one.

If guns are outlawed I'LL BE AN OUTLAW!!!!!!!!! If guns kill people then beds cause pregnancy.
5 years 36 weeks ago, 3:41 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
Wal mart guns

are the same damned guns as anywhere else. A Mossberg 500 at wal mart is the same as a Mossberg 500 at Cabela's

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 36 weeks ago, 3:46 AM

Anonymous

mart guns

the guns sold at marts are the same guns you can buy anywhere else but they are cheaper priced because of buying power that the marts have.the marts buy and sell so many guns that the manufacturers will sell them to the marts at a cheaper price.i will be mart gun hunting myself on saturday!i am thinking either savage or remington or even stevens(cheaper model savage)or the mossberg 200ATR.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 897 (0 members and 897 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, tallguy007, Caber, nobile157, gomer, jpdental, presslerms, teko52
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,088, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity