Forums / Off Topic / My Hope for 2014: That we will wake up and realize the USA is close to becoming UNUNITED

47 weeks 5 days ago, 3:04 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

That is the bad news, IMO. I believe in the old saying: "united we stand and divided we fall". BUT, we are at each others' throats, and a significant part of that is a function of a change in value system in our National "leadership": A SCOTUS that wishes to seditiously participate in the "Progressive" dismantling of our Constitution; A two chamber Congress much more concerned with "what's in it for ME?" than the good, positive growth and development of the USA; A "two-party" system, wherein neither major party differs significantly from one another, except in rabble rousing rhetoric; and an Executive branch that believes that a term of office primarily offers the incumbent the unlimited ability for political campaigning [via enchanted media], lying, deceit and treachery, RATHER THAN COMPETENTLY LEADING the country.

I am not a believer in, or follower of, any "ORGANIZED RELIGION", but I do believe that anyone should have the right to express, believe in, and follow their own chosen faiths, even to the extent of wearing Camos, long beards, and manufacturing duck calls. At the risk of causing anger, hate and discontent on this site, I do believe, [in looking at the history of the world], that the clashing of organized religions, in addition to, OR along with, the clashing of INTRAnational and INTERnational factions, has caused most of our disastrous, violent human conflicts.

Whatever you may believe or disbelieve, I thought I would share with you some observations that what may be coming together-- COULD be significant for the future of our world:
The war on Christians--or more often referred to as "the war on Christianity": There appears to be a concerted effort on the part of the cooperating Islamo-fundamentalists/extremists in the Middle East (most especially the Iranian-Khamenei regime, the Muslim Brotherhood and their fellow travelers) to eradicate the human and doctrinal vestiges of Christianity. If their goal is to establish a Second Caliphate and the Next Persian Empire, and make Sharia the law of the land, they cannot tolerate the significant influence of Christianity. And if their ULTIMATE goal is global jihad, they must demonstrate to the rest of the world, the undeniable power of Islam, by pointing to what "has happened in the Middle East." Thus, Christians, throughout the Arab/Muslim countries have been persecuted, threatened and intimidated, beaten, robbed, tortured, and murdered, over the last several years at an ever accelerating rate. Christian Churches and other related centers have been bombed, set afire, and completely destroyed. Does this sound familiar to you? How about Germany in the 1930's--and what happened to the Jews? And the irony is the Jews tried to get out and go to where??----The good old USA. They came from all walks of life and without many of them like Einstein, Oppenheimer and Teller, we might not have won WWII. And where are the displaced Middle East Christians going??--You guessed it--to Israel, and they are received with open arms. They will make Israeli society/culture greater and stronger, and they need have no fear of a Theocracy----even though Israel is called by the media--"the Jewish State"--there is NO favored religion, by law. So great is the appreciation of these new immigrants, that many are enlisting in the Israeli Defense Forces. At this point, the muslim population in Israel is about 17%, and the Christian population is a mere 2%. Think what a parity between the two would bring to Israel, and Middle Eastern peace. The two most despised religious groups, by the Islamic fundamentalist/extremists according to the Koran, the Christians and the Jews, would be forever, a formidable barrier to Jihad-Israel, and Jihad-Middle East.
THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS--If such an unlikely uniting can, and probably will take place, WHY cannot we seem to reverse our insane, internal disintegration before it tears us apart as a people?

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
47 weeks 4 days ago, 7:16 AM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Fundemental Truth

We now have more people on some sort of government assistance than we have working. The liberal/progressive movement, now has the majority it worked so hard to create. These people do not care if their freedoms are eroded or if the constitution is dismantled. They only care about the benefits they get from the government, never once considering that the money comes from people like you and me. How can you unite with people, who feel they are entitled to live off the government?

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods
47 weeks 4 days ago, 11:11 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

we continue to view such people, and the legislators and executive branch people who support them financially, as the enemy. If, indeed, they are the enemy, then one conclusion you might come to, is the necessity of a second Civil War. Another, less expensive conclusion might be, wait until the nation is totally bankrupt and unable to support existing entitlement programs, let alone operate the country. Then, wait for the inevitable attack by would-be conquerors to blitzkrieg us, in the face of inoperable defense forces---thereby giving the conquerors the '"PROBLEM". [You can imagine the potential "solution", as the NAZIs called it, especially if the conquerors were the global jihadists.]

Our internal US war of synthesized clashing ideologies promulgated by self-serving, corrupt, profiteering central government exploiters, must end. If we do not find a way of ending this seemingly never-ending game, someone WILL DO IT FOR US. THEY will profit from OUR IDIOCY.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
47 weeks 4 days ago, 12:39 PM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Idiocy

I have often pondered what will happen when it all goes to hell. I have taken steps to protect my family, that only goes so far, and is a short term solution. I pray for the generations who come behind us, as they will surely reap the what has been sown.

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1144 (0 members and 1144 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,678, Comments: 161,446, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity