Forums / Gun Discussion / New Sun Devil "Made in Arizona" .308 upper and lower receiver sets coming soon!

4 years 26 weeks ago, 11:56 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General

FYI:

New Sun Devil "Made in Arizona" .308 upper and lower receiver sets coming soon!These will be the same high quality billet receivers as the Sun Devil .223 components, but with the nice power of a 7.62 X 51 to give you that extra... POW!

We are putting people on a waiting list for them and should receive our first shipment of the first run in approx 4-6 weeks... Get yours allocated today!

www.colemantyler.com

Your second amendment fullfillment site!

Best Regards TL “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ---Aristotle Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)
4 years 26 weeks ago, 3:55 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

with no benefit for the Gunslot owners????

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
4 years 26 weeks ago, 9:44 AM

dockit

dockit's picture

Major General
Wondering the same

LLE wrote:
with no benefit for the Gunslot owners????

Agree with LLE

I intend to live forever, or die trying. It Could Be that the Purpose of Your Life is Only to Serve as a Warning to Others. Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them. All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:04 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
LLE

Benefit for Gunslot owners? What do you mean?

I put a friendly FYI out about a new product that has not really been announced yet by us, or really bu anyone yet to give Gunslot users a first glimpse preview...

Best Regards TL “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ---Aristotle Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)
4 years 26 weeks ago, 9:26 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
Sun Devil

Makes good quality billet receivers. Good stuff

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:43 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

objective is profit-making. If we allow this to stand, we are encouraging the bandwidth to be used up by all sorts of commercial enterprises.

I recommend a deletion, and an invitation to use other people's bandwidth for free advertising.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:06 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
LLE

LLE,

Are you serious? I have posted only a couple of business related things here and always in good taste... Is there some rule I am unaware of in regards to giving heads up about deals or something cool that is new?

It would seem to me that this is what a furum is for...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:51 AM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

site.
Click on his avatar and go to track and see his postings. I think you may view this differently...
But what do I know.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:08 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
SamD

Thanks Sam!

I am confused as to what is being asserted as a wrong committed by me... This is my first experience with forums and I thought we were all here to talk about anything freely...

Ahhhh... Unless LLE is somehow an angry competitor or is against me giving a product preview about a brand new gun line...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 11:02 AM

dockit

dockit's picture

Major General

Hey as long as he supports the site he' s cool with me, to many try to escape that one point.

I intend to live forever, or die trying. It Could Be that the Purpose of Your Life is Only to Serve as a Warning to Others. Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them. All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:09 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Dockit

Thanks

I am confused as to what was wrong about posting info on a brand new gun product.... Most of my posts are about my son, spulnking, motercycles and life...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:38 PM

dockit

dockit's picture

Major General

TLtactical many have come to this site, promoting their product but not paying their due's. In other words trying to get free advertisement. If you’re a sponsor that ok if not it's a problem.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:26 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Ok

I will not advertise then...

I apologize for the inconvienience... It would have been nicer instead of LLE coming at me saying throw me off a site I just started talking to people on if he just told me the terms and conditions and we just moved on...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 1:11 PM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
can of worms

I can see LLE's point. TLTactical, I do not believe it is an attack against you or your business. I believe LLE is trying to make a point that if TLTactical is allowed to advertise for his shop, we have to allow any and everyone to advertise (for free too I might add). It is my opinion that this dicussion is best addressed by the owners of the site. I have enjoyed TLTactical's other posts and he seems like a straight shooter and very knowledgable guy on firearms, which I think is great for the site.

So in other words, it appears that I can talk out of both sides of my mouth and not make sense to anyone except radical believers...where do I sign up for the Presidency of the United States?

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:30 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Clintebo

I have posted on so many topics in my week on this site that I just offered my friendly heads up on a new product for everyone here...

I will make sure I don't advertise then. It would have been nice to get a "hey, we don't do that on this site", or some sort of warning before I get told that my deletion is recommended...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 1:59 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General
Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

You cannot:

4. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;

So, TLTactical, write to Marvin and/or Quinton, get their permission, and you're good to go.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:31 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Schuyler

I admit that I did not fully read the terms and conditions...

I also admit that I have no idea who Marvin or Quinton are...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 2:26 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security
Schuyler..

Your right of course... pretty simple.. but as im a bored geezer im going to offer my very, very valuable advise.. and let me say to start with that i have all the respect in the world for LLE, who's post on "Taps" stands as one of the most memorable that I've read on the site. I mean that with all my heart. One visit to his "profile" and you know your dealing with a quality man.

We have in the past had a number of vendors, least firearms related bussiness members who have put thier wares on the site.. Im thinking of one couple weeks back that does finishes.. Perhaps they had permission.. don't know, what i do know is that TL tactical has put his interest in being part of the group ahead of posting anything commercial.. Here again if you visit his "profile" you see pictures posted by a proud dad..

Guess im saying (take away one "very" for rambling) that I feel he's on here as a regular guy more than for bussiness interests, and wonder if the others who were only on here for thier own agenda got permission first..

Oh, and just so you know .. in the world of "memorable", nothing touches your own Chicken Dick..

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.
4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:35 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Gregaz

Thanks for the nice comments... I thought I was a regular guy just posting my heads up on a new product... So now that I have been informed that it was wrong I will not post any further business related comments at all...

This all seems like a lot of drama for something that should have been talked about nicely before stating I should be deleted...

This is my first forum experience and I am not as big of an onliner as most I would guess. I have no clue as to most rules of these sites... I went to college for Criminal Law and Forensic Psychology... Not forum 101...

I appreciate those of you that gave me credit for not trying to be the bad guy...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 3:29 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General

every so often just for nostalgia purposes. I'm actually cool with TLtactical posting stuff. I just thought I would research it and find out what T&C are. I look upon it as having found him an "out." All he has to do is get permission. I view this in a positive light for him. Of course, Marvquin COULD deny permission, but somehow I just don't think they would.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:35 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General

It is to them that you could solicit permission. PM marvin or quinton or both.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:37 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Schuyler

Thanks for the info, as alwasy you are the guy with the facts!

Which one is LLE?

4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:41 PM

zx12rmike

zx12rmike's picture

President Pro Temp

If TL broke any "Major Rules of Engagement" it was unintentional. Give the guy a break. I never felt as though he was taking advantage of the forums. If permission is what he needs, I'm sure he will ask for it. Seems like a genuine person to me. Now that is said bring on the Hotties!!!!!!

"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home" Thomas Jefferson
4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:52 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
XZ12rmike

Thanks for your kind comments too!

There are some good guys on here and you are one of them. If they boot me from the site for not knowing all the rules and giving a new product heads up to some guys I have been talking to feel free to drop me a line anytime outside of the forum...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 5:13 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General

Nobody, not even LLE, is trying to boot TL from the site. Only guys like bearmeat get booted from this site and that's because they are assholes. Sometimes when something comes up that we haven't really thought about we all need to fall back a second, take a look at the rules, clarify matters, and see where we stand. I'm trying my level best to give TL a break here by showing him what he needs to do if he does want to advertise. It's possible; it's just that it's not our decision. You have all the information you need now, so go do it.

Some sites do get pretty pissy when a competitor advertises on forums. I don't get the sense that Marvin and Quinton are pursuing the competitive angle here, but I think when they originally started the site that was an option and THAT'S why they are asking you to ask permission.

Last time we all had a conversation with the owners they seemed to be saying the site was paying for itself, but that they did NOT want to start selling stuff--other than what we can do between each other. I suspect some of their other sites are a lot more profitable and that they are concentrating on those, while allowing us our little bar in a corner.

So, TL, go ask permission. That's your break. Meanwhile I bookmarked your site so I can get to it easily. Sell ammo and I'll buy some. I want to do business with Arizona.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:16 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Schuyler

Who are Quintan and Marvin, as in screen names? I don't know how to even find them since I really don't know these online groups that well. LLE must be one of them from what I gather and you are the man with the information, so I would imagine you are the man to ask.

I don't even know how to ask them... I am such a non-internet wizard...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 5:17 PM

Vaquero

Vaquero's picture

General of the Army
tl

Do what you need to but stick around.
Honest guys raising kids and grandkids. That is the bottom line and future of our country.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:06 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Vaquero

Thanks, I appreciate your support. So much over such a little posting...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 6:57 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
TL tactical

are the lowers 6061 aluminum billet or 7075? also do they have M4 feedramps? Now on the M4 feedramps i am not sure that is something on a .308 lower,might be more of a .223 lower,any info would be appreciated.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:09 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Luckybychoice

I am going to have to say e-mail seems to be the best venue to address any product issues. That way nobody can get angry with me sharing information...

As foolish as it may seem, I had not even thought anyone would "own" a forum.. None of this really seemed like anything more than a bunch of people talking about whatever they wanted to...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 3:38 AM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
gunshy huh?

you've got to have thick skin around here,just buy a chevy truck off the right add here and take the survey at the top of the page,Marv and Quinn get paid and your GTG! Technical information is fair game,and sadly lacking on this site i might add,i found answers to my questions elsewhere.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
4 years 26 weeks ago, 8:39 PM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
TLtactical

Please re-read my post, i do not want you to think I am calling for your head. I am very pleased there is someone else on this site I can learn about firearms from. There is a lot of banter and free typing. I enjoy this just as much as anyone else, but I really come here for the firearm knowledge. This is where I can see you contributing a lot to this site and I look forward to the education. Like most of the other guys, I have also bookmarked your site.

clint

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin & Hobbes)
4 years 26 weeks ago, 10:14 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Clintlebo

I appreciate your comments as well as many of the others. I know the owners of Sun Devil and was trying to get their new items out to some people... I am not really sure at this point if I am supposed to be talking about guns then since that is my business. I will probably have to figure out who Marvin and Quinton are and see what the deal is from them... LLE must be one of them from what I gather...

So much effort to talk to some guys on the internet...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 11:52 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

he just acts like he has a period lol other than that he is as good of a friend as you can have.

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
4 years 26 weeks ago, 7:08 AM

clintlebo

clintlebo's picture

General
raffy

actually I AM on my period, why do you think hamp is sooo frustrated right now?

hahahaha

clint

4 years 26 weeks ago, 3:36 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

clear evidence of the quality people we are fortunate to have here.
Although I do not feel constrained to defend anything I said above, I do believe the record needs to be further clarified. I did not intend to communicate in any way, shape, form or language, that Mr.TLtactical should be banished from this site. You will not find such language in my posting(s).

One more once: "I recommend a deletion, and an invitation to use other people's bandwidth for free advertising." For the record, I am neither angry, nor a competitor. I did however read the rules, and I believe the letter as well as the spirit of the rules, generally prohibit commercialization. I also realize that if Marvin and Quinton wish to approve Mr. TLtactical's style of commercialization, it is their sole prerogative to do so. The obvious question then would be, on what basis would they disapprove someone else's similar posting(s). One might conceivably forsee the day when most of the postings are ads of some sort, thus defeating the major purposes of this great site.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 7:25 AM

samD

samD's picture

President
Green Valley, Free State of Arizona, United States

I go after the ones that only post advertisement. TLTactical is fast becoming a valued member of this site. If M&Q deem it necessary to delete it, then so be it.
We are a benevolent dictatorship. M is an attorney, so he can, to wit, do as he sees right or wrong. I understand your point and if and when it becomes a problem, it will be dealt with.
I see nothing wrong with you posting a little blurb for your Golf Club repair and custom club building business... Are you near Ocala?

4 years 25 weeks ago, 8:28 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
SamD

I am surprised we are all still talking about this all!

I appreciate your support!

If I decide to make any new "advertisements" I will ask permission so we can avoid all this excitement..

4 years 26 weeks ago, 8:38 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

Route is East on I-10 to I-75 South.

I know it sounds rigid, but I think the rules are the rules, and I do not buy a pleading that "ignorance of the rules" is a good excuse to have violated one, no matter how great a person the poster may otherwise be, (and certainly Mr.TLtactical looks to be a solid citizen). I would not want to put up a promotional posting about my business. If someone wanted to know more about what I do [since it is listed as my "occupation"], I would welcome an inquiry, but I believe the proper place for the "conversation" is on email, and not [even] on the site PM bandwidth.

Of course, Marvin and Quinton can do as they like, but I would prefer that they consider that they ain't no sech thang as bein' "a little bit pregnant".

I wish all my friends a thoughtful and reverent Memorial Day. I will sound TAPS for all of our past and present heroes who gave their all for our freedom.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 8:43 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State

like anyone gives a shit!..lol.....Here we go....I see no problem with TL promoting his business here at "sam's bar and grill", it is for goddam sure "gun related" and he is a personable guy.

If a contributing member wants to advertise his wares so be it, this is nothing new, AZarmory, Knesekguns and HKhandgunner have their deals and I say we should support them.

I am toying around with the idea of building an AR pistol and guess who I will call for my parts?
Personally I would rather deal with someone who I get to know onsite as apposed someone that I don't know...

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
4 years 25 weeks ago, 8:26 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General
Hampster

You seem like a good guy... When you need anything call over here and ask for me and I will take care of you well. If I am not here just tell one of my guys that I said to give you the "Family Discount" and they will hook you up.

4 years 25 weeks ago, 8:41 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Thanks TL,

when I am ready I will give you guys a call.

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
4 years 26 weeks ago, 8:50 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Oh yeah,

I work for Parts Plus and I will make you guys a "killer deal" on Autolite 26 spark plugs...LMFAO!

4 years 26 weeks ago, 9:13 AM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
MOre

I have some unused and unopened condoms
for sale too...from my last trip to Thailand...if
anyone is interested--Half price!!! Yippee!

Patrolman Kato
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
4 years 26 weeks ago, 9:37 AM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Pkato, will

you pay the freight????Ha ha ha!

4 years 26 weeks ago, 11:06 AM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Yes shipping included

act now...don't delay and not only will you get two dozen
of Trojan's finest...but I will throw in an additional 6 in a
special package (TSA approved) perfect for travel! This
deal won't last...ACT NOW!!!

Patrolman Kato
4 years 26 weeks ago, 11:30 AM

dockit

dockit's picture

Major General

I'll make you a better deal, I have 2 cases of slightly used Trojan condoms. Half the price of Pkato's.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 12:17 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Some of us don't wear "medium"...

4 years 26 weeks ago, 1:12 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General

for a snug fit. Ebear would be swimming in a medium, though.

4 years 26 weeks ago, 2:10 PM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
No problem

Greg...I accidentally got shipped some
extra small ones, never thought I would find someone
to use them...but give me your address...Free shipping
and free for the condoms!!!

Patrolman Kato
4 years 26 weeks ago, 3:16 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

I was sorta thinking of the old biker joke where the tramp biker buys rubbers throws a five on the counter and is heading out the door.. Clerk says.. hey you forgot the tax.. brother says .. Nah .. its ok... I'll just wire em on..

and Jack I'm size 13 shoe, never have found gloves that aren't to tight, .. yep like a horse.. Only thing is I've reached that age where ya sorta forget what it's used for sometimes..

Mike two things. One i love that VJ video.. matter of fact going to leave you guys, and go watch the Navy kick ass at midway on TCM... two.. my use of et all... Seems i remember that being a correct word usage for "and the rest of ya".. Is it? .. Also on related notes when exactly is eg used vs ie.. Know thier both correct for "example".. is the eg more of past tense use or what..

4 years 26 weeks ago, 4:27 PM

Schuyler

Schuyler's picture

General
e.g. vs i.e.:

e.g. is a substitute for "for example" It comes from Latin: "exempli gratia" which is "for the sake of an example."

i.e.: is a substitute for "that is (to say)" from the Latin "id est" ("that is")

So I could say, "Greg, I love you like a brother, i.e.: You're full of shit."

or I could say, "We have a lot of perverts on this site, e.g., ebear."

I was taught to use a colon after i.e. and a comma after e.g., but I notice that's not universally accepted.

3 years 48 weeks ago, 10:04 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General

Well after my sneak peek info that sparked so much debate when I was newer here we finally have an update for everyone!

The Sun Devil .308 Receivers are finally made and in the coating process right now, so we will FINALLY have them in the next couple weeks!

Price: We are going to go crazy for the first run and blow them out for less than DPMS parts, so that should motivate everyone!

Please e-mail us at Sales@ColemanTyler.com if you want to get put on the list for them or make a pre-order. I should have the exact pric by the end of the week.

Happy Holiday Guys and Gals!

3 years 40 weeks ago, 8:35 PM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General

Sun Devil .308 Lowers Finally Available!

We are proud to announce that these are finally available!

I remember back to this posting when I was new here and all that drama... At least I have been around a while now and people cannot give me so much crap anymore...

These will be added to our site at www.colemantyler.com very shortly.

PS: We are adding some new exploding target videos and even a guy getting zapped with blast knuckles for 20 seconds soon too for your amusement!

TL

3 years 32 weeks ago, 1:59 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
ISD

check it, $148 for a stripped SD 5.56 lower on TL's site ain't bad.... I saw a CMMG and DPMS .308, but not a SD, so not sure if he's added them to the site yet. Ignore the drama above

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
3 years 32 weeks ago, 2:43 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
Reaper

thanks for the heads up for sure. I'll pick one up for sure as soon as I recover a little $$..

I'm also thinking of playing around with a Plum Crazy, one of the Clearwater LEO's is loving his and said I will also when he brings it in so I can try it out. Dunno though, polymer lower is kinda scary thought with reloads.

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
3 years 32 weeks ago, 2:48 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
Plum Crazy

I say those things are Plum Crazy! I personally wouldn't buy one. I know they're cheap, but shit. poly? You can get a regular CMMG or Spikes for cheap enough.

3 years 32 weeks ago, 2:53 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
Poly Lower

true enough about the CMMG and Spikes.

SpecOpps13, or Brother Dave as I know him, on AR15.com who does testing and development for the Spikes and CMMG dedicated 22.lr AR's is a friend of mine. He shoots at our range and I get to play with all the new products he is working on and getting the kinks out of.

He mentioned that he could get me a good price through him, dunno have to ask him about it next time he comes into the range.

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
3 years 29 weeks ago, 10:39 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General

Sun Devil Lowers Finally Released in .308!!!

They finally came out and we sold out of the first batch. We expect more in this week so place your orders fast before they are gone too!

We have a nice low introductory price of $224.95 for this fine billet Lower for the first 1000 of them, so act now!

http://www.colemantyler.com/proddetail.php?prod=SD308

We are updating the information part of this product soon, but hurried to get it one the site for now!

3 years 29 weeks ago, 10:42 AM

TLtactical

TLtactical's picture

Major General

Plum Crazy Lower Receivers: $119.95

With a lifetime warranty at this price for a complete lower with stock it is hard to go wrong... I have around 10K through mine and the trigger pull is better than the DPMS we sell and it weights about a pound less...

Look at it this way, most of us carry a Glock and Springfield XD pistol that is polymer...

POLYMER IS:
1. Stronger/More Durable than soft Alluminum
2. Lighter weight
3. Cheaper to produce, thus a better deal to the customers...

http://colemantyler.com/proddetail.php?prod=PCLRC6

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 789 (0 members and 789 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,678, Comments: 161,454, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity