Forums / Off Topic / noelle720, raffycanlas, Lyle Hutychins, cecil sans: what's up tonight guys

5 years 8 weeks ago, 8:56 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

hey, just got back from starbucks. wired on white choco mocha with extra sugar. what up with you guys tonight

your friend,

LittleDragon

Moshi Moshi from LittleDragon
5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:22 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General
little dragon

not much here, just got done with my memorial day party and got done watching the crappy rained out race.

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:34 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

rain hold off so we able to have shooting tournament at gun club. little brother move up from second to first place and good friend move up from 4th place to 2nd place. little brother shot very well in tournament 3rd and 4th rounds on sunday. next sunday is 5th and final round. each event now down to only 3 shooter in each event. ryu kun who is Send it Boi here at gunslot is now in first place in both premier events for under age 18 group. that is the 600 meter gallery and the 800 meter gallery.

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:38 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

ive talked to ryu kun a couple of days ago, i havent been in a tourney or on a tourney in years....married life.....things ive given up for sex...LOL

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:44 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

to be marry though is wonderful thing neh? ryo hope to meet right girl one day and get marry and raise family.

Your friend,

LittleDragon
PS little brother and our good friend gary are here tonight. gary is going to sleep over becaue this coming week is year end annual sports fest. we finish finals for school year on friday so school is over for year. little brother have baseball tourney on wednesday and ryo have swim meet on thursday this comming week.

your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:48 PM

Lyle Hutchins 1

Lyle Hutchins 1's picture

Lieutenant General

Hello to ALL! When I first signed up I misspelled my last name it should be HUTCHINS NO "Y" in it.
Tomorrow I would like to go to the Gun Musium, and see if I can get pictures. If I can get them loaded, I'll keep you guys busy (and GALS)for a while.

cherokee65

Lyle Hutchinson
5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:48 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General
little dragon

yeah, marriage is a good thing, i mean if its a man and a woman LOL, but sometimes the ol woman wont shut up lol, are you on high school or college?

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:51 PM

LittleDragon

LittleDragon's picture

raffy san,

ryo is 16 sai and just passed junior year so am now senior in high school. little brother is 15 sai and just passed sophomore year and so is now junior.

if not mind, would you tell what kind of work or career you in ka

Your friend,

LittleDragon

5 years 8 weeks ago, 10:57 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

i work at a company that operates in middle tennessee that does house construction work, like building cabins, painting, installing dry wall, and other things, but my friend is looking to hire me to work in his farm, we are currently discussing salary and stuff, but i have always wanted to be a fugitive recovery agent or become a bail bondsman someday, just saving up to have enough money to pay up the mortgage and then go back to school.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1463 (0 members and 1463 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
tallguy007, jf.chandler sr., daisycutter, Caber, captmax, teko52, presslerms, LLE, cbxjeff
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,642, Comments: 160,872, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity