Forums / Political & Legal / Obama to sign $787 billion stimulus bill Tuesday

5 years 44 weeks ago, 6:31 AM

spcCooper

spcCooper's picture

Major General

any comments on how well this will go......

any who poses a threat to me or my team must die!!!
5 years 44 weeks ago, 6:39 AM

hillbilly77

hillbilly77's picture

Lieutenant General
spcCooper

I think this is going to stimulate our country about as much as that half naked pic of Oparah, or the old black lady with het boobs hanging out stimulate any strait male in America. IT ISNT GOING TO DO SHIT.Pork belly spending at it's finest.

“If ever time should come,when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of it's experienced Patriots to prevent it's ruin."Samuel Adams
5 years 44 weeks ago, 6:48 AM

spcCooper

spcCooper's picture

Major General
hillbilly

well like old hank williams jr said "country boys can survive" lol i believe its gona be a BIG FUCKIN mess is whats its gonna be.....

any who poses a threat to me or my team must die!!!
5 years 44 weeks ago, 8:30 AM

hillbilly77

hillbilly77's picture

Lieutenant General
sps

A guy doesn't come much more country than I am. I am ready for the shit to hit the fan.

“If ever time should come,when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of it's experienced Patriots to prevent it's ruin."Samuel Adams
5 years 44 weeks ago, 7:51 AM

birdebyrd

birdebyrd's picture

Brigadier General
We're screwed

Let's further weaken the dollar, and get everyone excited about gettin the economy fixed by the new gubmint, and we might even be able to slip a new gun bill through without anyone noticing.

Feedin' the till, for the "Stimulus" Bill (since 1974)
5 years 44 weeks ago, 5:13 PM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States

Wall street will pickup first, because they will feel the govt is doing something...sounds like Obama will do something with foreclosures also, which will help. This is not the best way to fix the economy...but really it would fix itself and there are already signs it is starting to turn...but I digress. What's best (in the Dems minds)...they get all the programs funded without going through normal channels and by the time the effects are felt, it will be 5=8 years or more in the future...all these f'heads will be out of office and they won't ever admit to having any part of inflation in 10 years...that is the beauty of this program!!! Just look how the Dems work...Barney Frank has a hand in the housing problems yet he still won't admit, that was a large part of the economy's problems...classic.

PKato

Patrolman Kato
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
5 years 44 weeks ago, 9:11 PM

thegatesofzion

thegatesofzion's picture

Brigadier General

About this so called stimulus package...by the way, this is not a stimulus package, its a payback package, to evryone who voted for Obama.

Once it becomes apparently obvious that it's not going to stimulate anything, they wiil be back for more money.

They are also aware that left alone, the economy would bounce back on its own with the next year or two. That't what they are hoping for.

Politicans are just slimy pieces of crap.

The American public doesn't have the balls to do what really needs to be done. Make politicans part-time workers, and make them actually live in the communities they are supposed to represent.

5 years 44 weeks ago, 9:36 PM

DEMO

DEMO's picture

Lieutenant General
Negative effect

There is no stimulus effect here. They have not addressed trade balance. They are creating a inflation situation where our money will be worth less due to overcirculation. This is a social engineering Bill that does nothing to create a long term GDP growth.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do
5 years 44 weeks ago, 6:52 AM

birdebyrd

birdebyrd's picture

Brigadier General

an Obamazillion!

What our leaders have managed to do under the new administration is push through a bunch of senseless feel good spending in 4 months that would ordinarily taken 5 - 8 years and with little debate about it. A trillion sounds like too much money, so they stopped short... by 213 billion... about 700 dollars per citizen, not all of whom are taxpayers, by the way. Much of the money will go to social engineering programs, a liberal favorite, another huge chunk going to infrastructure... like we need to see more road crews... four guys standing around drinking coffee, and one guy in the ditch with a shovel, who's probably an illegal alien anyway. More health care for people who can't pay, more programs for people who can't read, putting foreclosures on hold for people with mortgages they can't afford which happens to be leftover from the clinton administration, when banks were forced to lower their loan qualification standards... I can't fathom what is happening, but perhaps I'll take someone's advice; convert all your cash to gold, silver, and copper-jacketed lead in brass casings.

Feedin' the till, for the "Stimulus" Bill (since 1974)
5 years 44 weeks ago, 9:48 AM

ssrs10

ssrs10's picture

Lieutenant General
money

Just wanted to add a point....the money for infrastructure was already in place before Obamarama even before Bush it just needed to be appropriated.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1077 (0 members and 1077 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,690, Comments: 161,625, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity