Forums / Off Topic / Padre's .. 1854 hr ramble for 23 Jan, year of our Lord 2012

3 years 5 weeks ago, 7:11 PM

greg az

greg az's picture

Secretary of Homeland Security

OK GUYS. this is gon'a be a shorty.. (can ya see this coming from like F'n Peru) said the john to the prostitute.. Your telling me says the pro to the John..

Don't ask.. been "quite" a day.. Thank God all is well with both of us, but after the "shelving" debacle we had a major family blow up of the Y chromosome type.. This was with the brothers daughter, and sis-n-law.. Course their both right, and i was pretty much just the ring master.. If you guys have ever watched HBO boxing.. I was either the ref in the white shirt or the MC with the tux "lets get ready to RUMBBLLLEEEE!!.. sigh...

Thats not going to make since to anyone cept our bud Jeff .. and he's so messed up he'd vote Democrat to keep the pain killers coming.. Actually if they have you up walking already thats a great sign.. and Jeff.. NO BS. not a one of us who isn't proud of you for turning your life around. Think we would all agree that life is what you want to make it.. and your flat making it!!

Saint.. thanks for taking care of that.. Stll on "fast fwd" mode around here, I'll take care of tomorrows.. your right there's a K in quality around here, and aren't we al lucky...

Pard....pics in the mail tomorrow.. sounds like the old check joke huh.. i just flat ran outa time, and figured you wont be home till fri anyway so they will be waiting for you..

Guys forgive any unanswered pms, or posts.. will get up to speed (thats like 33 rpm) by tomorrow.. Daisy.. ya want to tell them what 33 rpm is..

a man has to hold his word, hold his beliefs, and hold a good sight picture.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 646 (0 members and 646 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
daisycutter, DEMO, Pa Pa Tom, tallguy007, captmax, jf.chandler sr., jpdental, M L, teko52, DanO, nobile157, DanH, LLE
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,714, Comments: 162,067, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity