Forums / Gun Discussion / Questions about nickel plated 1911 handguns

5 years 25 weeks ago, 2:48 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General

i have been wanting to own a nickel plated/shiny stainless finish 1911 pistol for years, my questions are.

1. Is there one available that is around $1000?
2. Are there any sites where i could see more pictures and learn more about em?

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 25 weeks ago, 2:55 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
raffy

mine...
http://www.gunslot.com/pictures/custom-springfield-1911

I put a little more into it than that, but that options are totally up to you. it is stainlesds right now, but you could have it nickel plated for a couple hndred bucks, but stainless holds up a lot better than nickel. I'm actually thinkg about selling mine. message me if you're interested

Many manufacturers make stainless 1911's. you can add different grips very easily to customize the look. I would just find a good stainless 1911 with all of the options that you want. springfield, S&W, kimber etc.... all make stainless guns

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 25 weeks ago, 2:58 PM

raffycanlas

raffycanlas's picture

General
reaper

thanks for the info man, jesus christ that gun is a beauty, i dont know if i can afford a brand like springfield though, i mean atleast a springfield 1911.

I'm just another damn yankee with a loaded gun looking for some fun!
5 years 25 weeks ago, 3:05 PM

undeniable

undeniable's picture

Major General
I bought a Colt 1911

nickel plated series 70 for about 890.00 bucks 7 years back. I'm not of the mind to sell it, but I'll keep my ears open for you. It has trijicon iron sights on it and I think the trigger has been worked. It was a private sale that the guy was selling for somebody else at a gunshow. I'll try to get the woman to upload some pictures of it for you if it will help.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Kevin Spacey: (The Usual Suspects)

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1117 (0 members and 1117 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,783, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity