Traditionally, the President recaps his first 100 days in office and gives the nation report. Things have been happening so fast since he took office, and since I didn't want to forget anything, I figured I'd better
start writing things down a couple of times a month. So how are we doing after his first two weeks???
1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 42 days experience as a U S Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to close Gitmo and make sure terrorist's civil rights are not violated.
2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists.
3. The CIA Boss, Leon Penetta with absolutely no experience.
4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for.
5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges.
8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.
9. A HHS Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.
And that's just the first two weeks, but who's counting. America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus.
Stimulus is where the government gives a smidgen of your tax dollars back to you making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!