Forums / Political & Legal / Remington Model 700 USR

5 years 45 weeks ago, 10:29 AM

chulabula1

chulabula1's picture

Corporal

Need to know if the above firearm is legal in the state of California? I live in Colorado now but a job transfer is sending me to
California.Should I purchase in Colorado before I leave or purchase in
California.

Thank you for your help
W.J.DeVault

5 years 45 weeks ago, 11:30 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
700 USR

you are good with the 10 rd mag (7.62) or 7 rd mag (.300)capacity... but I'm not sure about the fact that its detachable (it is, right?)

Forget about the suppressor

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 45 weeks ago, 3:54 PM

Anonymous

dont go to cali ever!!!!!!!!!

5 years 45 weeks ago, 3:57 PM

Eturnit3

Eturnit3's picture

Lieutenant General

Yes the detachable mag is all good nothing over 10 rnds tho, I would buy it there in CO tho... probably save ya some hassle n tax.

The time is coming when those who kill you will think they are offering service to God. Jesus - (John 16.2) A penny saved is a government oversight.
5 years 45 weeks ago, 4:05 PM

Anonymous

stay away from cali

i hear the boogyman lives there. Oh ok to as ya like.

5 years 45 weeks ago, 4:20 PM

traumatriage1911

traumatriage1911's picture

Major General
California

I think it is hard to judge california if you are not a resident. California is wonderful in many ways, some parts though are shitty. California politics is a joke, and the gun laws are an eveb bigger joke. It would be hard for me to talk shit about other states without visiting there or living there.

"You and your mom are hillbillies. This is a house of learned doctors." "You're not a doctor. You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck."
5 years 45 weeks ago, 4:29 PM

Anonymous

your right trauma

I meant no disrespect.

5 years 45 weeks ago, 4:46 PM

traumatriage1911

traumatriage1911's picture

Major General
None taken

Now since I am a resident, I can Say that California has it's head on bacwards, is one of the leading causes of the National Debt, exonerates it's homosexual faggot men women Shmans whatever before it holds up it's true sons and daughters, criminals have more rights than we the free have, so like I said, no offense taken, I realize how messed up California is.

"You and your mom are hillbillies. This is a house of learned doctors." "You're not a doctor. You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 748 (0 members and 748 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,687, Comments: 161,591, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity