Forums / Gun Discussion / S & W 500

6 years 13 weeks ago, 8:47 PM

Super

Super's picture

First Lieutenant
S & W 500

I recently go a S&W 500. What a "Hand-Canon"!!! Problem is, every time I squeeze that trigger, its $2.24. 48 to 50 bucks for a box of 20 is a little steep, but I can't find anyone to reload them.
I got a lot of brass, and have to find someone to load them. Any suggestions?

SUPER
6 years 13 weeks ago, 9:52 PM

Anonymous

do it your self!

go buy 5 boxes of ammo!ok now that we are at this point the money you spent could have bought all the tools to reload!go to http://hornady.com/ and either download or purchase( i suggest buying) their reloading manual,also google barnes bullets and speer bullets and sierra bullets i know they are not cheap but buy the manuals and or download em'for the reloading info start there then message me and we will talk

6 years 13 weeks ago, 4:00 PM

sytasyn_syn

sytasyn_syn's picture

General

Greasy...you have truly spurned my interest in reloading. Imma get into it when I get home

Be Kind and Courteous to All That You Meet, But Always Have A Plan to Kill Them -U.S. Marine Corp General-
6 years 12 weeks ago, 6:11 AM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Me too

Me too. I just wish there was a way to reload .22lr. Got brass laying everywhere in my backyard.

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." — Gen. Omar Bradley
6 years 12 weeks ago, 11:58 AM

Anonymous

recycle the brass

that you pickup then use the money to buy more 22 lr ammo thats what my kids and i do with scrap metal prices way up i just got paid 3.90 a pound for brass and turned in 10 pounds then took the money and bought more 22 shells

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 917 (1 member and 916 guests)
captmax

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,678, Comments: 161,454, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity