Forums / Gun Discussion / Sig P250 Or H&K UPC In 40 Cal.

5 years 31 weeks ago, 5:26 PM

aebayrunner

aebayrunner's picture

Lieutenant Colonel

I am considering buying either of the 2 afore mentioned handguns as a 1st purchase. Does anyone have any experience,advice or comments on these 2 weapons.

5 years 31 weeks ago, 5:41 PM

undeniable

undeniable's picture

Major General

I have a SIG P220 SAS in .45, it has the DAK trigger in it. I'm still getting used to after shooting 1911s mostly. It's a really long trigger pull on the DAK. As for the H&K, I've not shot one yet but plan on it soon. Probably at Christmas. Not sure what trigger the P250 has in it but thats all the input I can give.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Kevin Spacey: (The Usual Suspects)
5 years 31 weeks ago, 9:10 PM

scudrunnernrh

scudrunnernrh's picture

Major General

I use to own an H&K USP .40, and always liked the Sig 229 .40. I actually sold the USP to get the 229, but it never happened. Anyways, both guns are very well made, accurite, and dependable. I would stake my life on both. However, I found that I liked the DA trigger pull on the Sig better than the H&K. The pull was a lot smoother and the pull weight felt a lot lighter. The H&K trigger felt a little harder to pull through DA. Also, Sig's are a little cheaper than H&K and the accessory rail on H&K's only accept H&K stuff. The rail on the Sigs accept about anything. H&K may have changed their rails on the newer models, I dont know, I havent really kept up with their newer stuff lately. Last and foremost, get the gun that fits and feels better in your hand.

We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. Gen. George S. Patton
5 years 31 weeks ago, 9:57 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
sig

try a p226 (full size) or p229 (compact)

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 966 (0 members and 966 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,642, Comments: 160,867, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity