Forums / Gun Discussion / SIG P250 Sub Compcat NITRON

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:01 AM

armysgt2008

armysgt2008's picture

Captain
Who knows where I will be next, United States

I'm considering buying one and I'm curious to see if anyone has fired it and what they think. Or maybe get some ideas of a good conceal and carry weapon.

4 years 46 weeks ago, 11:06 AM

Pkato

Pkato's picture

General
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
Never fired

that particular pistol, but I just purchased the Springfield Armory .40 cal EMP...I fired this thing once while on vacation in Thailand and liked it so much I bought one--it's in Arizona right now awaiting pickup. There will be many differing viewpoints here...so I am sure you will get a lot of responses.

Patrolman Kato
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
4 years 46 weeks ago, 3:04 PM

ecaman

ecaman's picture

General
SIG

How can anyone go wrong buying a SIG?
You'll have some (many?) guys highly touting Glocks, with lots of justification.
Some geezers (I qualify in that category!) will tout subcompact 1911 variations, although you have to get a Para Ordnance LDA to avoid a purely single action.
Try to test fire all the possible choices. When you get back to the States, there are many ranges that rent guns for use on the range. That way you'll know how it feels in your hand, how you like the controls, and how well you hit with it.
Good luck!

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. (Mark Twain).

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 903 (2 members and 901 guests)
tallguy007, daisycutter

Users Active within the last 24 hours
tallguy007, daisycutter, captmax, LLE, Caber, jusuni, teko52, DanO, Markeagle, nobile157
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,735, Comments: 162,294, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity