Forums / Gun Discussion / SIG SAUER P250

6 years 28 weeks ago, 1:24 PM

SCOTTLUJAN

SCOTTLUJAN's picture

Sergeant
SIG SAUER P250

Sig's new P250 appears to be a solid pistol. I've read some good and bad reviews about this weapon. Based on Sig's reputation, is it safe to believe that this modular design is good to go? If anybody owns one of these in 9mm, I'd welcome your thoughts.

6 years 28 weeks ago, 1:53 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
Scott

Don't own one, but have shot one.

I'll start by saying, I love Sigs. My favorite hands down. My favorites are the p220, p226, and p229. The p250 is still a good gun, but its just another DA plastic pistol (double action only, polymer frame). It will be comparable to a Glock, XD, M&P etc... which are all good reliable weapons (pretty much the same, just depends on your preference). I would go to a range and rent them all and shoot them side by side, if you haven't already. Then go with what feels best and you shoot the tightest groups with. Sig just introduced the p250 to compete in that market. Anyway, nothing bad to say. It will be a good gun that should last forever and not have any problems. If I were you, I would just shoot it next to the other polymers on the market.

I also want to add... I do like the look of the p250 tactical all terrain digital camo. That is one bad lookin SOB.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 798 (0 members and 798 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,760, Comments: 162,527, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity