Forums / Gun Discussion / Spesco .410 Shotgun

user warning: Table './drupal6_gunslot/gunslot_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed query: SELECT COUNT(sid) AS count FROM gunslot_sessions WHERE timestamp >= 1503216622 AND uid = 0 in /var/www/drupal6/html/sites/all/modules/forumplus/forumplus.module on line 147.
8 years 52 weeks ago, 3:12 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Spesco .410 Shotgun

I have a Spesco .410 single-shot shotgun. The ejectors are missing and I want to replace them. Can anyone find a website that has this gun part?

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." — Gen. Omar Bradley
8 years 52 weeks ago, 3:24 PM

Anonymous

www.gunpartsonline.com they list spesco and they make parts too numrich doesnt have the part you need or figure out the material it is made of and make it yourself if u need a link let me know

8 years 52 weeks ago, 3:45 PM

Anonymous

parts for spesco

i found this site:http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=107746514#PIC
they are auctioning a 20 gauge single barrel the receiver is cut but the barrel and ejector looks ok go check it out

8 years 51 weeks ago, 4:33 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Only problem

The only problem with that gun, it is a 20 gauge. The ejectors might be bigger and it might not fit the .410?? Oh and when I got on that other website, it wouldnt let me click on anything.

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." — Gen. Omar Bradley
8 years 51 weeks ago, 5:10 PM

Anonymous

yeah but

even though a 20 gauge is bigger you can modify em' but hell if u can get it cheap why not gamble?how much was the bidding up to?

8 years 51 weeks ago, 6:52 PM

Anonymous

bid

dude i would bid 5 bucks and it will cost 15 to ship so it is a 20 dollar gamble on a handy little 410 and i bet you can put this barrel on your receiver and call it a 20 gauge! i can do this with my rossi and my H&R and also my nef shotguns various gauges for all

8 years 51 weeks ago, 7:24 PM

Anonymous

research

ok hunter, i did some research for ya spesco got sued out of existance in the early 90's i couldnt find out why but they had to sell off all their holdings which means someone somewhere has a buttload of parts they also at one time were the main importer for taurus into the US boy u gave me a challenge on this one! but it was fun

8 years 51 weeks ago, 9:19 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
I know

I know, I had never even heard of Spesco until I got this gun. The gun is made in Brazil(Taurus) and was imported by Spesco.

8 years 51 weeks ago, 9:32 PM

Anonymous

i still

think u should bid on the 20 gauge though it could be a good thing

8 years 51 weeks ago, 9:37 PM

Anonymous

you wanna?

if you dont wanna fix it let me know i'll pickup the 20 gauge and make it work or make one from scratch and i'll buy yours

8 years 51 weeks ago, 4:00 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Nah

Nah, dont think I want to sell it. Just want to fix it.

8 years 51 weeks ago, 4:06 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
Also

Also, the minimum bid is $45. I dont want to pay that for the ejectors.

8 years 51 weeks ago, 5:16 PM

Anonymous

it said

no reserve which means any amount for a bid he's just starting high wait till it gets down to the wire and then bid 5 bucks i do it all the time and win stuff regularly

8 years 51 weeks ago, 9:04 PM

Hunter59

Hunter59's picture

Major General
I will

I will wait it out. Its only got 3 days left.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 0 (0 members and guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
tallguy007, jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,909, Comments: 158,765, Members: 23,516
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity