Forums / Gun Discussion / springfield model 18E 410 clip

This page has been flagged by the community. You must be at least 18 years old to view this page.
5 years 6 weeks ago, 11:14 AM

Anonymous

Mr CB

check out www.e-gunparts.com they may be able to help

5 years 6 weeks ago, 2:56 AM

Mr. CB.

Mr. CB.'s picture

Captain
410 magazine

thanks for the suggestion will check it out!

Mr. CB. inc
5 years 6 weeks ago, 12:39 AM

Mr. CB.

Mr. CB.'s picture

Captain

well i went to www.e-gunparts.com and they didnt have anything even close for the clip i could find so i checked other sources to find it in web searchs with no luck im at the stge of takeing down the barrel to metal to prep for reblueing so no big hurry but can anyone help me out here with a sure aquisition for the clip i would be very gratefull so any one know where i can get one for sure?...holding my breath here hopeing its not a out of production part which will make all my work into simply a wall hanger. someone out here must know where i can find one as i understand there are gun smiths here with resources i dont have. thanks for any real info where i can aquire this part!or order it when i go there on the spot.

Mr. CB. inc
5 years 6 weeks ago, 12:54 AM

ecaman

ecaman's picture

General
Mr. CB.

Try going on to gunbroker.com, & list what you want. Look under "magazines" or "parts" first, to see if any are available. You may find one cheap. If you list what you want under "wanted", you'll probably have to pay more, since the seller will know that he can sell it. Good luck!

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. (Mark Twain).
5 years 6 weeks ago, 1:20 AM

Anonymous

Mr. CB

www.e-gunparts does have a magazine for your gun!i am familiar with springfield(falls under savage/stevens)here is the link:http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=121950B&chrSuperSKU=121950&MC=&CatID=5473&mySort=1

5 years 6 weeks ago, 1:23 AM

Anonymous

Mr. CB

if you cant get the link to work look under savage/stevens/springfield-shotguns-18 series E-part # 121950B price $24.95

5 years 6 weeks ago, 3:16 AM

Mr. CB.

Mr. CB.'s picture

Captain
willdo

thanks for the info i found it will work fine thanks agaun!

Mr. CB. inc
5 years 6 weeks ago, 3:19 AM

Anonymous

no prob MR CB!

any time!

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 637 (0 members and 637 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,687, Comments: 161,591, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity