Forums / Political & Legal / The Strange Case of the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 "Disappearance"

18 weeks 3 days ago, 12:10 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

For almost two weeks, the world has been treated to the ravings of experts, pundits, and crazed TV news media personalities trying desperately to fill air time, and sound authoritative. The result is a bunch of sound and fury, signifying NOTHING, or at least, not very much of use.

Last night, on Fox News-Sean Hannity's segment finally got something USEFUL. Retired USAF General Tom McInerney spilled the beans, without spilling the beans. You see, he promised his sources he would not talk about it substantively. BUT, he flew one over poor Sean's head so that those in the audience who were listening carefully, would catch on. It was in a discussion about what the aviation experts and international pundits had opined., that the good General said in a "throw away" line-----"but none of them know anything about radical Islam".
And that, my friends, is the crux of the matter, when his sources insist that the airliner landed in Pakistan.

If any reader, here, wishes to go further in the discussion , I am ready to give you an educated opinion, based upon the bed-rock fact that Malaysia is 60%+ Muslim, and all Malaysian Muslims are subject to Shariah Law, as well as to the principles that require the prosecution of worldwide jihad.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
18 weeks 3 days ago, 5:51 PM

bad landing47

bad landing47's picture

Colonel
MA 777

Listened to the same pundits you did. I told my wife days ago that it had to be a muslim hijacker. No way mechanical failure, pilot suicide, or most of the rest of the given opinions. My scenario was the younger co pilot took out the veteran captain, may have had help if the news is correct about having a flight engineer as a passenger. Transponder is turned off and whatever other equipment that might track them. News said plane then climbed to 45,000 ft. Possibly the passenger cabin was depressurized to kill everyone not in the cockpit. I don't know if you can depressurize the pass cabin without doing the whole aircraft on a 777, but even if the oxygen masks dropped they're only good for about 15 minutes. After that it lights out at high altitude.period of time the plane descended to 12,000 ft. or lower, maybe low enough to escape radar. Plenty of fuel left to fly to any number of Muslim countries. Not a pilot suicide because it makes no sense to change course and shut down electronics. Last muslim suicide pilot said alluhah Akbar and dove the aircraft with all passengers into the ocean. So I don't think the Malaysia guys would hesitate to kill some infidels. Thinking they are going to use the aircraft fopr some heinous endeavor sometime in the future. Just my 2 cents.

18 weeks 1 day ago, 8:13 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
none

none

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
18 weeks 2 days ago, 3:53 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
MA777

Sounds right to me.........everyone might be alive and its all GAME in till they can think of what they want to do with every thing,PLUS they have ALWAYS been able ( to my under standing) to find a aircraft now a days with UNDER THE PLANE goods.........................my 2 cents hope everyone has a great weekend BUY A POWER BALL TICKET FOR TONIGHT.................

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
18 weeks 1 day ago, 8:18 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

[BASED UPON GENERAL MCINERNEY'S INPUT} We need to understand Islam's origins and the pronouncements of the "messenger" of Allah (like the principles established by his behavior in the Treaty of Huddaibiya which I described in 5 parts, back in 2009. It is still there to read.). Muhammad created a principle which thereafter approved lying, dishonesty, treachery, disinformation, misinformation and the like in order to gain dominance over one's adversaries. This ultimately became known as the Taqiyya and sometimes as "Kitman" [Look these terms up].
One also must understand that a true believer in Islam, must follow all precepts of the religion including pronouncements of the clergy. So--if worldwide "jihad" has been declared, all members of the faithfull MUST participate in the steps necessary to accomplish worldwide submission to Islam.

In addition to knowledge of Islam, one must also understand what is happening internationally, ESPECIALLY between the USA and Israel. The erosion of mutual trust and confidence between Obama and Netanyahu has accelerated to the point of a recent actual tearing of the worn fabric [despite the smiles and handshakes on TV]. Because of the feckless agreement that Iran will curtail its nuclear enrichment activities [ they have not and will not] and because of SecState Kerry's ridiculous arm twisting and Chicago mob-styled warnings of bad things to come against Israel, if they do not cave In and settle with the Palestinians--- The USA has lost the Israelis ,even to the extent of the Israeli Secretary of Defense in so many words, telling Obama to go visit the infernal regions...............and We wonder why Israel is on their highest DEFCON!! So, my friends, WHO do you think is MOST concerned about this development?? You guessed it----
IRAN. Ayatollah Khamenei sees this, and concludes--"THAT is BIG trouble. NO ONE ELSE is going to prevent an Israeli strike on us, now. We can mount a preemptive strike against Israel--but only with conventional weapons, because our nuclear devices are physically too large to be mounted to any aircraft we have. We have to figure a way to get those nukes over Israel, and we are going to need the help of our brethren to do it".................................................................

YOU, my friends are way smart enough to write the rest of the story--knowing the Iranian support and control of alQaeda, which wields great authority in Malaysia, knowing that Malaysian law requires Shariah law for muslims, and all true believers MUST cooperate in jihad. [Malaysia's government did not botch the investigation--they had, as faithfull Muslims, to employ the Taqiyya to misinform and disinform to throw us off the trail, play for time and exhaust our resources].

Before you conclude that I need to be taken away in a strait jacket--consider, once more, what General McInerney said: our media pundits and experts were in effect guilty of applying Western-style thinking to this event, when analysis demonstrates it requires thinking as a radical Islamist would.. The good General had sources that NONE of our pundits had. He tried to be discrete and yet wanted us to think hard-- he even disclosed Boeing and Rolls Royce sources. Think about WHY they might be important.

If, next week, "new" satellite imagery "shows" an obscure Pakistani or Iranian landing field with infra-red exhaust signatures on the correct dates, will you be surprised??

18 weeks 7 hours ago, 3:30 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

Now comes the Malaysian Prime Minister with a cloudy explanation of an Inmarsat Company study, never before done, under similar circumstances. It sounded like reasonably good science/engineering, BUT how they came to the conclusions they came to, sounds very iffy to this old radar/communications/electronics techie. Somehow, the Doppler effect analysis of the received pings told them that the flight path was along the "southern route", and thus led them to conclude the plane crashed into the Indian ocean.

I would reject this "study" and the conclusions thereof, UNLESS an independent scientific panel examined the data and pronounced the methodology scientifically sound and validated the conclusions. I believe this statement by the Malaysian PM, was highly premature, destructive. and irresponsible.

I would be much more inclined to accept the conclusions of Boeing and Rolls Royce, as reflected in General McInerney's broadcast statements.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 809 (2 members and 807 guests)
Caber, daisycutter

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,642, Comments: 160,908, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity