Forums / Off Topic / suicide by cop about 100 yds from my work

2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:06 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State

Today at about 4:00pm, according to my buddy Marcus who works at the Public works in front of where this happened, dude got pulled over, hopped out brandishing a weapon, failed to heed instructions and was shot dead.

West valley is a hot bed for gang activity so this really doesn't surprise me....

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=18672377&title=officer-involved-shooting...

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:08 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
wow

them Amish are crazy mother fuckers

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:15 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State

he was probably a messikin and I am not being prejudice here, the last dude that shot it out with the cops a couple months ago........well.......let's just say his name wasn't Smith....lol

Change you can truly believe in comes from the barrel of a gun---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ron Paul 2012----Vote the bastards out!---------------------------------
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:20 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
messikinn???

in Utah???? someone must have won him on Qui-Bids or sumptin.....i have a brown and white dog,,,,and when I get mad Ikick him on the white side.....lololol

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:41 PM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
and when you love him

you love him on the brown side? or the brown eye? yep i thought so.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:43 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
um

he does love peanut butter

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 10:27 PM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General
I dunno Lucky

I know what "Lick" and Kick" means but what in hell does that "lkick" mean?

Yo eBear! when you lkick your dog, does that means your punting the pup with your tongue?

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
2 years 29 weeks ago, 6:44 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
ishoot

you moe moe, what do u guys in Florida mount? them big ass waterbugs????

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:30 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
LOL!

LOL! same old ebear, I have a black and white dog and I don't kick her in the white part cause that's where the teeth are!!!!! Got me a pit bull after my Mastiff passed away a couple days ago, how is your pup?

2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:33 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
tbone

is doin well.....got sprayed by a skunk a month ago......lets see baking soda ...Dawn and Peroxide made him smell purdy again........Hey , do u have to do anything special , permit wise when u get a Pit? Some Suburbs around here have banned them.

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:42 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
pit bull,

cottonwood heights has no restriction but Sandy city a half mile down the road has them outlawed....period! I rescued her from the pound after Sadie died, she is a sweetie, kind as can be to humans, other animals is a different story, she doesn't fuck with my mom's Great Pyrenees but other dogs she is death on.

Here she be:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:45 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
yeah

she looks very sweet....Ihad one growing up....very loyal and smart. and yes will whip another dogs ass!!!! but now you get sued for that

...check... G-AZ
2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:53 PM

HampsterW

HampsterW's picture

Secretary of State
Worth the risk (edit)

I have a good yard with an 8' fence and a locked gate, if someone gets in here and I am home, they will get shot and if Amy (dog) is home they will get bit, there is a 50/50 chance of leaving alive...lol

disclaimer: under Utah law if someone enters your property with the intent to commit a crime, you have the right to use deadly force, although I would be careful how I judged the situation.

2 years 29 weeks ago, 8:54 PM

Ebear

Ebear's picture

Speaker of the House
lol

i was thinking about getting a running buddy for tbone.But with one daughter away at college and the lil one a year away.the wife and I are really liking the freedom to being able to go out as a couple again anda puppy would kinda.....um......fuck that up.

...check... G-AZ

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 874 (0 members and 874 guests)

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,641, Comments: 160,863, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity