Forums / Gun Discussion / Tapco intrafuse for 10/22

5 years 9 weeks ago, 11:24 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense

new tactical stock from tapco for heavy barrel 10/22s...

Like the look of the heavy barrel 10/22? Now you can take that look to the next level with the Intrafuse 10/22 .920" Rifle System. Simply stated, there is no other .920" stock system that compares. Taking all of the features of the Intrafuse 10/22 Standard system, this stock adds two additional side rails and includes the TAPCO Buttpad for added control while shooting. This stock also has an enhanced tactical look not found on other 10/22 stocks.

6 Position collapsible stock quickly adjusts to any size shooter.

- Pistol grip with storage compartment.

- Additional mounting rails perfect for optics and accessories.

- All weather materials will not swell, burn, or freeze.

- Proudly made in the U.S.A.

- Available in Black, Olive Drab, Dark Earth.

MSRP: $129.99

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 9 weeks ago, 12:02 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

The things people will buy to look tacticool. I can just see a guy at a range with one of these, wearing 5.11 pants and wearing Oakley M Frames.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 9 weeks ago, 12:03 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
tacticool

what about the boots, gloves and 3 pt. sling?

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 9 weeks ago, 12:18 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

I'm still trying to find my two missing 3 point slings for the M4 and the Saiga, and I have a shit load of aviator gloves and Hatch Operators. I also have 5.11 boots, but i was allowed to wear them my last deployment, so STOP YELLING AT ME!!!! Um, run, noone's yelling at you....right now. Oh. Okay, sorry. It must be the PTSD. Um, run, you haven't been diagnosed with PTSD. Well, that's because I refuse to go to mental health. Yeah, and it's causing a big strain on your marriage. Well, I was a soldier when we met, so she knows the drill. That's unfair to her, run. I know, but I don't want to deal with it right now. Fine. Fine.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 455 (0 members and 455 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, DanO, tallguy007, Caber, nobile157, presslerms
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,088, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity