Thought you fellas would enjoy this e-mail I got:
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down.
Please note.. these are all numbered "1"
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon
1. Shopping is NOT a sport.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, You probably are.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really .
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as SEX, CARS, HUNTING, FISHING, the shotgun formation (Football), Hockey, Baseball, Basketball or Golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
Ron Paul 2012 III
6 years 35 weeks ago, 2:53 PM