Forums / Political & Legal / Today, July 18, 2013 is another day that will live in INFAMY

1 year 18 weeks ago, 4:45 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

The State of Florida was viciously, attacked on TV, by the profound intellect of
Rev. Jesse Jackson. The good Reverend [who fancies himself as an International Mediator], slandered, libeled and defamed the ENTIRE State of Florida as being "an apartheid state".

I would like to point out that the State of Florida has only ONE constitution, and that constitution has been applied equally, to citizens of all races, creeds and colors.
We know that Jackson's diatribe was specifically directed toward our caucasian citizens and therefore, his outburst represented a classical example of racial animus.

Let me suggest that the Rev. Jackson is a fraud, posing as a great societal healer, while he exploits the media. It is apparent that his hidden agenda is NOT to bring us all together, and with his attack on the State of Florida, he has leaked his real hidden political motivation: APARTHEID. Yes, following the creed of the Nation of Islam and the leader, Elijah Muhammad, we must separate whites and blacks--THAT is their "final solution".

Yes, Rev. Jackson--You like to quote from the poem, "I Am Somebody". You ARE "Somebody"---a wannabe MLK, and a fake Christian, exhorting us to "keep hope alive". That is a subliminal message that means, "we will overcome the white devils, some day".

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 18 weeks ago, 5:23 PM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Jackson

He is a false profit, they have a ring in hell for people just like him.

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods
1 year 18 weeks ago, 2:19 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

.............and I hope he arrives there, SOON

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
1 year 18 weeks ago, 7:10 AM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
And he ought to be

Riding with Sharpton when he goes there. I have listened to Sharpton on the radio and all I could think of is...a white guy would never get away with saying what Al was saying. Both are pretenders and snake oil salesman.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
34 weeks 1 day ago, 8:36 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General
LBC You are correct

Sharpton is the consummate rabble rouser. I have heard Adolf Hitler and seen many of the film clips of his speeches. Sharpton could give old Adolph quite a few tips on how to make his diatribes more effective. So could Louis Farrakhan, having succeeded to the leadership of the Nation of Islam. Sharpton and Farrakhan are consumed with HATRED for all "whities" and especially Jews and even any blacks who will not fall in line with their hate regime.

1 year 18 weeks ago, 12:37 PM

captmax

captmax's picture

General
Hate Mongers

Both men are however, Sharpton is the worst. And yes, the double standard is alive and well in this country if you are a liberal.

Each election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 735 (1 member and 734 guests)
captmax

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,675, Comments: 161,414, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity