Forums / Introduce Yourself / TRG 338

2 years 45 weeks ago, 3:48 AM

cbkiller

cbkiller's picture

First Lieutenant
vennesla, vest agder/sothern norway, Norway
TRG 338

hei.

i have alot of sniper rifels and a am a team leder of a norwegian berret 50 cal sniper team,, butt the best sniper rifel i ever have tryed is the""TRG 338".I have one and was shooting yesterdag at 950 meters..10 cm hitting groups.If you havent tryed this rifel you must try it and see for yourselfs.The only bad thing with this rifel is the price.In norway it costs abaut 11000 dollors.(and this is whitaut scope ,that will also cost yo 4000 dollors.

2 years 45 weeks ago, 9:20 AM

luckybychoice

luckybychoice's picture

Secretary of the Treasury
welcome cbkiller

you lucky guy,i have shot the .50 barret but i really want to shoot the .338.Can i apply for a position on your team? i would have tp relocate to Norway but what the hell,it's probably got the same weather as Minnesota anyway.Enjoy the site shooter.

i tried being reasonable,i didn't like it, NRA LIFE MEMBER,USMC VETERAN
2 years 45 weeks ago, 11:22 AM

cbkiller

cbkiller's picture

First Lieutenant

the 50 cal berret rifel is good but the trigger is spesial.verry hard and almost no "presserpoint".The 338 trg are mutch lighter,perfekt on the trigger and almost the same bulletdrop as the barret,a perfekt replasment for the berret for personel shooting in the miletary,but wee use the berret here for taking down cars and ammo,can also shoot personel,but wee shot multiperpose ammo.. the 338 trg a have is private and we dont use it in the miletary here in norway.we have a smaler caliber sidearm.the 308 and glock pistols.we have 1meter snow her now and the spring is comming in couple of monts:-)looking foward too that.

2 years 45 weeks ago, 12:10 PM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

Lieutenant General
New Barret Rifle

saw a show on them last night { not sure how old it was} they fix the trigger and are coming out with a NEW rifle the the stock folds over change out barrel to shoot the 338 { i think thats the cal was long day at state fair} was on mill channel and they looked like they were having a blast.They rifles are made whole by each gun smith so they all know how to work on the whole rifle :>) wish I had one even to own would be sweet...................TY

P.S. The kick did not look that bad hmmmm

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
2 years 45 weeks ago, 12:30 PM

cbkiller

cbkiller's picture

First Lieutenant
ok.havent seen that

ok.havent seen that uppgrade.shall look for it....thanks..

the 50 cal after my epinion kicks like at powerful shotgun,slow and powerful.Most of the recoil desepirs when the berral moves.

Butt the trg 338 kicks move fast and there arnt anny recoil dempers in the barrels like the 50 cal berret.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1175 (2 members and 1173 guests)
daisycutter, captmax

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,690, Comments: 161,649, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity