Forums / Gun Discussion / Wal Mart selling Federal XM855 LC

user warning: Table './drupal6_gunslot/gunslot_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed query: SELECT COUNT(sid) AS count FROM gunslot_sessions WHERE timestamp >= 1508542331 AND uid = 0 in /var/www/drupal6/html/sites/all/modules/forumplus/forumplus.module on line 147.
6 years 5 days ago, 5:50 PM

catfish88

catfish88's picture

General

Heads up guys. I just bought 2 cans of Federal 5.56 XM8 Lake City brass, 62grain greent tip ammo from Wal Mart! I can't believe they had it. 420 rounds for 140.00 which is about 35 cents per round, which I think is pretty good for that kind of ammo. I don't know if any other wal mart's are doing it, but you should check into it. I also noticed they had a bushmaster AR for sale there too. Take it easy guys.

6 years 4 days ago, 7:14 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense

I'm going to check a few around here. The wally worlds around here usually dont carry anything except pump shottys and bolt rifles, but I haven't checked in a while. Lots of places are selling those 420 cans. $140 is good price out the door. I was just at Sportsmans Warehouse over the weekend and they were charging $169 or $179 for them... can't remember which one. Bonus, with those cans is that they're already on strippers. Yes tallguy, strippers.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
6 years 3 days ago, 5:31 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
My Wal-Mart

in addition to the Bushmaster AR, is selling American Eagle .223 for 5.97/20 and is stocking some steel-cased foreign stuff. If the start selling the new Hornady Zombie Max ammo, I might go ahead and start stocking the bunker.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
6 years 1 day ago, 6:25 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
wally world

Just went to check the one by my house out... No XM855. They did have the American Eagle for $5.97/20 and Tula for a buck cheaper. No AR's. Just about 5 870 exp's in different configurations, a couple mossbergs, a mini 14, 10/22 and a handful of bolt rifles.

I did stop by the cool guy store across from walmart and got to fondle a BA50.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
6 years 1 day ago, 7:40 PM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

General
COOL GUY STORE

give out name I need to go there maybe move in :>) ................TY

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
5 years 51 weeks ago, 9:14 PM

Ironmike15

Ironmike15's picture

Brigadier General
ar in wally world

That is great. They don't have them here yet but gender mountain has a slew of them. I wish Walmart had them I thought since mossberg was making them, they might show up but nothing yet here. Has anyone seen the mossberg ar?

5 years 51 weeks ago, 4:55 AM

tallguy007

tallguy007's picture

General
ironmike AR

I have not yet in the tampa bay area but it would be a bad thing as the people buying it would be the one's shooting at every one and playng with them.

I did not know Mossberg did but would love to see it................TY

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
5 years 51 weeks ago, 10:20 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

I have 260 rounds of Lake City brass, 5.56, 55 gram ball ammo, in their original 20 round boxes, except for the last 40 rounds that are not boxed.
I also have 120 rounds of Olin, brass 5.56, 62 gram penetrator ammo, in 20 round boxes.

I will sell the lot for 25 cents per round PLUS shipping/insurance. PLEASE, NO PARTIAL ORDERS.

Earliest notice via PM gets the prize!!

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
5 years 51 weeks ago, 10:26 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
LLE

PM sir

5 years 51 weeks ago, 10:31 AM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
mossberg AR

I've never seen a MMR 556 in person, but have seen their .22

5 years 46 weeks ago, 1:34 AM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President
My Wal-Mart also has

The Sig AR and the Mossberg AR .22lr. I think the wally world guys around here arehelping us prep for the zombie apocalypse. As soon as they start selling the FN semi auto sniper rifles, I'm taking over the Ft Leonard Wood ASP

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
5 years 46 weeks ago, 1:43 AM

Ishootdaily

Ishootdaily's picture

General

Not the best price but handy if you don't want to wait for shipping.

Of course, 223 might not be an issue for you as it wasn't one for us when I was in back in late 70's early 80's.

No sir, he fell into that bullet... Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!
5 years 46 weeks ago, 10:09 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Vice President

not for the same reason. The good thing about reloading is that .223 is one of the cheaper calibers to reload. I already have a decent supply of brass, but I'm always looking for more. My intent right now is to develop a load for the M4gery that works well in terms of reliability and accuracy, then I'm going to try and load up about 5k rounds for (insert worldwide crisis here). After that, I'm going to focus on loading a healthy supply of training ammo.

I'm hoping to someday become the guy who starts getting worried if I drop below 10k primers. I'd also love to be able to have enough ammo on tap to load up all 160 (+/-) M4 magazines.

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 0 (0 members and guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
Ironmike15, jpdental
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,909, Comments: 158,765, Members: 23,516
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity