Forums / Political & Legal / AS WE APPROACH THE 2014 ELECTION CAMPAIGN PERIOD................

2 years 36 weeks ago, 11:38 AM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

we will receive accelerated solicitations, both in email and snail mail forms, for contributions or donations to a candidate's or organization's treasury.

For what it may be worth, here is what my return message says to such blatantly stupid appeals:

/ " You have insulted my intelligence by using the most worn-out, hackneyed, over-used solicitation technique, which attempts, pathetically, to make me feel important and thus tries to con me into a sizeable remission of hard cash. What is worse, your super important ' opinion survey' is, laughingly, full of insipid questions that are not worth the paper on which they are printed.
When you [or 'your organization'] launch(es), finance(s) and forcefully support(s) a campaign to have the House of Representatives affirmatively vote a bill of impeachment against the POTUS for breach of oath of office, and commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, then, I will make a contribution. IF your campaign is successful in instituting a trial of the POTUS in the US Senate
[per the constitution], I will make an additional significant contribution. Good luck!! I must admit my pessimism as to whether there are any nationally 'powerful' people or organizations who have the intestinal fortitude to ACT, rather than just generate hot air in their own behalf."\

This message has been returned to the following kinds of solicitors: RNC, NRA, Tea Party, Rand Paul, Hillsdale College, and other Conservatively oriented entities. No one has as yet acknowledged my challenge. That leads me to believe THIS COUNTRY IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 794 (0 members and 794 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
teko52, tallguy007, M L, captmax, jf.chandler sr., DanO
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,890, Comments: 163,297, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity