Forums / Political & Legal / As We Approach the Anniversary of 9/11/01..................

2 years 5 weeks ago, 6:06 PM

LLE

LLE's picture

General

I look back in wonderment at how such a thing could have occurred. When I listen to the many analyses now on TV-----some done quite briliantly---the one critique that really got my attention was the following devastating comment[paraphrased]:

"IF YOU READ THE AFTER-ACTION REPORTS AND THE INVESTIGATORY CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE PEARL HARBOR ATTACK, AND THEN READ THE SAME KIND OF MATERIAL ABOUT 9/11, YOU WOULD THINK THE LATTER WAS PAGIARIZED FROM THE FORMER."

It is frightening to think we did not learn much, if anything OVER 60 YEARS, about basic preparedness. It is even more frightening to ask your Reps and Senators, and the inept leaders of Homeland Defense if we have any lessons learned and if so, DO THEY NOW KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONVENTIONAL AND ASYMETRICAL WARFARE? ......mmumble.....fummmble......bummble.

As I write, we have great forces arrayed throughout the middle east, and Israel has all but been thrown under the bus by our so-called POTUS. The sheiss is about to hit the fan , and as that action begins----WHO IS GOING TO BE WATCHING THE STORE, HERE!!??
Are we to face another presidential communication system breakdown, no assets to intercept attack except unarmed Air National Guard fighters, and disarray of our JCS, NORAD, NSA, CIA, FBI and FAA bureaucracies?
I hate to say it folks----THIS AIN"T NO TIME for fat, dumb and happy --on a nice couple of fall months--business as usual crap. All hell is about to bust loose over in the middle east, and it is the PERFECT time for another devastating attack on the USA homeland.

Too old to fight, Too old to run, guess that's why I carry a gun! "would someone show this asshole the way out of town".[Rabbi Avram Belinski-aka "The Frisco Kid"]
2 years 5 weeks ago, 7:33 PM

Vaquero

Vaquero's picture

General of the Army

Hear hear!
Eyes open, ears pricked

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 968 (0 members and 968 guests)

Users Active within the last 24 hours
captmax, gomer, jpdental, presslerms, nobile157, teko52, tallguy007, Caber, gunslingercharlie, LLE
Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,654, Comments: 161,088, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity